paul stanley x reader: the one night stand

I was about to go to a concert of Kiss. The band is my favorite of all time and they help me through everything. I was getting ready, did my hair and makeup and went to my room to get my clothes. I putted them on and when i was ready, i went to the concert venue. I had my vip pass and my concert pass. When i arrived at the venue, i could see that their were already a lot of people. I walked inside and went to the bar.

I asked for a beer and the bartender looked at me with weird eyes. When i got my beer, i went in to the VIP room and waited for the band to start. When the band began to play, i sung along with every single song.  During the concert i was making eye contact with Paul, the lead singer. i felt  a little special and wanted to meet him. When the concert was over i went backstage and waited for Paul and the others.

When i saw that the band arrived backstage, i started to freak  out. I could see that Paul walked up to me.  "Hey pretty thing, i am Paul and i saw you during the concert. Do you have a name?" He said as he stood next to me. The only thing i could do was blush, but i told him my name. "Uhm, my name is Y/n and i am a big fan of you." I said with a smile. "How about you and i go to my dressing room, for a drink and so that i can take the makeup off and then we'll go to my hotel for something fun."

Paul said. You nodded and you walked with Paul to his dressing room. When you arrived to the dressing room, Paul gave you a drink and went to take off his outfit and makeup. When he was done he came back to me and he smiled. He walked towards were i was standing and placed his arm around my waist. We went to his hotel and we were greeted by the press and fans. Paul just walked and pulled me into the elevator.

"Didn't you have to say something to the fans Paul?" i asked him as we arrived at his floor. "No, they will only ask me about you. " He said and you smiled. He took my hand and walked me towards his room.  He pulled me in his room an placed both of his hands on my waist. He placed his lips on mine and i felt his hands going down to my bum. we walked to his bed and he placed me on it. We made love for the whole night and when we were done, we laid together on the bed.

"What did you think of the concert?" Paul asked me as i laid on his chest and played with his chest hair. "I loved it. You were perfect and so were the others." I said as i looked at him. He smiled and he placed an other kiss on my lips. We fell asleep in each other arms. When it was morning again, i woke up and untangled myself from Pauls arms, not trying to wake him. I dressed myself as quiet as possible. When i was finished, i took a note paper out of my purse and quickly wrote a note for Paul.

'Dear Paul,

I am sorry that i had left early, but i have to go too work. I had a lot of fun with you last night and maybe i would like to do it again.

Here is my number so give me a call if you want to hang out or something.

XOXO

Y/n'

I placed the note on the night stand and took my jacket and purse. I took on last glimps of Pauls sleeping body and went out the hotel room. I went to my work and i waited for Paul to send me something. During work i was thinking about Paul. I fell in love with him and i believed he felt the same way too.

---------------------------------

This was requested by TaniaListing thanks for requesting this and i hope you like it. Feel free to send me a request by commenting or send me a private message.