Bruce Kulick x Reader X Eric Carr

When i was younger, my parents were friends with our neighbours and they had a kid that was older then me, but he was still my friend. Now a days he is known as the guitarist of KISS, one of my all time favorite band. His name is Bruce Kulick and we often meet up, whenever he is not on tour. Now it has been 3 years that i saw him, because i was busy with college.

Last night, i decided to give him a call and i asked him if he wanted to go to our favorite pub. Today i woke up, i was really excited to see Bruce again. I quickly went in to the shower and washed my body and hair. When i got out the shower, i went to my closet and looked through my clothes. I decided to go with a red top, black jeans and as shoes  i decided  wear my  black heel ankle boots.

I went back into my bathroom and putted on the clothes. When i was ready with my clothes, i did my hair and makeup. When it was time for me to leave, i grabbed my keys an went to my car. I drove to the pub and i parked my car when i arrived. I walked inside the pub and i took place at a table near the window.

"Goodmorning, would you like to have something to drink?" The waitress asked me and i smiled. "Just coffee please." I said and she nodded. When i was waiting on my coffee, i could see that Bruce walked in with an other band member, Eric Carr. "Omg Brucie, i have missed you." I said as i gave him a long hug. He returend the hug and after a while we pulled away.

"I have missed you to, you look so beautiful." He said and i smiled. "Thank you, you look stunning to. Hi Eric, i am Amy." I said as i looked at Eric."Hi Amy, Bruce has told me a lot 'bout you and i heard you are a big fan of Kiss. I like it." He said as we sat down. The waitress, brought my coffee and the boys orderd something to.

We catched up for the years that me and Bruce have missed together and i learned much more about Eric. "Amy, we are playing in Madison square garden tonight for our new album called Animalize. Since that you are a fan, i asked if i could get a vip ticket and they gave me one, so if you want you can come and see the concert from the side of the stage."

Bruce said as he gave me the ticket on our way out the pub. "OMG, Bruce that is amazing, i love it. Thank you for doing that for me and thanks to you to Eric." I said as i gave both of them a kiss on their cheeck. They smiled and Bruce looked at his watch. "We have to go and do a soundcheck, but if you can, come an hour earlier than any one else."

Bruce said and Eric nodded. "Okay, i will see you guys there." I said as we arrived at my car. I gave them a hug and i went into my car. I drove to my house and began to freak out. I just could't believe that i was going to be backstage at the concert tonight.  *time skip to an hpur before the concert*

Like Bruce asked me, i came an hour earlier and i showed the security my pass. I walked to Bruce his dressingroom and i could see that Eric and Bruce were sitting in the couch. "Hey Ams, glad that you came earlier" Bruce said as i walked over to the couch. "Come sit between us." Eric said and i sat between them.

We talked for awhile and suddenly i felt Bruce his hand sliding up and down my thigh. I looked at him and he began to kiss me. The kiss gave me butterflies in my stomach and i placed myself on Bruce his lap.  Eric started to Kiss my neck and i started to moan.I know that we didn't have so much time, but i started to dry hump Bruce.

After awhile, i got off Bruce his lap and did the same thing to Eric.  When it was time for the boys to go and do the concert, i walked with them to the side of the stage and wished them good luck. I sung along with the songs and every now and then i gave Bruce and Eric a wink. After the concert, the boys walked of Stage and Bruce and Eric took my hand and took me to their hotel.

When we were in Bruce his hotel room, Bruce, Eric and i drank wine and we made love to each other. It was the best way to make up for the time that Bruce and i didn't have for three years and it was a great way to get to know Eric better. I fell asleep on Eric's chest and Bruce his hand on my waist. This was the best day of my life.

----------------------------------------------

This was requested by SpacemanLover99. Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it.

I still take requests, so feel free to comment or send me a private message.