Ace Frehely x Reader

I was getting ready to go to a concert of my favorite band Kiss. I had being a fan for years and the music helps me to go through tough times. I was wearing black jeans with a Kiss band shirt on top. As shoes i was going with my combats and when i left my house i grabbed my ticket, keys and leather Jacket. I walked to my car and  the concert venue, Madison Square Garden.

When i arrived i saw a lot of people and i walked in, straight to the concert bar. I asked the woman for a cola and when i got my drink, went to my spot. I was happy that i stood in front of the stage. When the concert started, MSG went wild and so did i. I sung along with all the songs and i could tell that Ace was looking at me every now and then. I was enjoy the concert and the attention that i got from Ace.

Before i knew it the concert was over and i was about to leave, when i felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and i saw that Ace stood in front of me. "Would you like to join in my hotel room for a while. I want to get to know?" He asked me and in my head is started to freak out. I nodded my head and went with him to his hotel.

We took an elevator to his floor and went to his room. When we arrived in his room, i sat down on the bed. "So, what is your name?" He asked. "Uh, Amy and i am a big fan of you and the band." I said as Ace sat down next to me. "Did you like the show tonight?" He asked me as he slid closer to me. "Yeah i really enjoyed the show tonight." I said.  

I started to blush and looked away from Ace. "Don't look away, you are beautiful." He said and i looked at him again. He came closer to me and placed his lips on mine. At first i was a little afraid, because this was actually my first kiss. I placed my hands behind his neck and he placed his on my waist.

We started to take of each others clothes and i hesitated for a while and he looked at me. "If you don't want this we don't have to do this." He said as he looked at me and i smiled at him. "I want this, but you have to be gentle with me." I said and he smiled. "Of course, my love." Ace said and we started to make love. After we made love we laid togehter on the bed and we just looked at each other. "I love you. Please stay with me for the rest of the tour?" He asked me and i smiled. "Of course. I love you too." I said and i fell a sleep in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------

This was requested by SpacemanLover99.  Thanks for requesting this and I hope you like it.  Feel free to request something by sending me a private message or comment on this story.