Bruce Kulick X Reader: Our Very First Date

I was currently getting ready to go on my first date with Bruce Kulick, I met him after the show he did with KISS and i fell in love with him, the moment i saw him play on the concert. We dedcided to have dinner at his place and i thought that he asked his best friend, Eric Carr, to help with the meals that he was going to make. I decided to wear a bordeaux dress and black heels and i wore my hair in a ponytail.

For make up i decided to go with a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and a nude lip color. When i thought that i was ready, i checked myself one more time in the mirror, before walking out of the badroom and down the stairs towards the living room to wait for Bruce to arrive. Not so long after i arrived into my livingroom i heard somebody knock on my door. I went to the door and saw Bruce standing their in a suit.

"Hello, Y/n, you look stunning as always." Bruce said as he took my hand and placed a kiss on it. "Hello, Bruce. You look stunning as well." You said as you smiled at him. We walked out the house and towards his car and we drove to his place. When he pulled up near his house and he stepped ou the car ad went to open my door. I stepped out and we walked inside his house. It was pretty inside with a few candles on the table and flower pedals around it.

I sat down on his couch and he gave me a glass of champange. "to our first date." You said as you looked at him and he nodded. "to our first date." He said as i took a sip from my glass. The evening was wonderful and the food was delicious. "You have to thank Eric later. Because this food is so delicious." You said as you finished your plate. "Yea, i have to. I never thought he was so good at cooking dinner." Bruce said as he finished his plate as well and took a sip of his glass champange.

"Y/n, i have to ask something." Bruce said as he looked at me. "What is it, Bruce?" You said as you took his hand in your's over the table. "I have been in love with you since the day we met. I can't live without you. Will you become my girlfriend?" He asked as he smiled and blushed at the same time. "Of course Bruce." you said as you stood up and so did Bruce. You wrapped yuor arms around his neck and placed you lips on his. Since that day, the two of you were a couple. Eight months later, you two got married an had twins eight months after your honeymoon. You two were meant for each other and you had a beautiful life with Bruce as your husband.

----------------------

this was requested by KimberlyLivingston. Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it. Feel free to request something, i don't bite ;). Send me a private message or comment on the story with your request.