Bruce Kulick x Elin: Guitar lesson and a kiss

It had been a while since i saw my best friend Bruce. I know that he is busy with Kiss and all that, but it was time to meet up again. I picked up the phone and dailed Bruce his number. "Hi Elin, How are you?" Bruce asked as he answered the phone.

"I am fine, i was wondering if you are free today and teach me to play guitar? I want to start and play it, you are the only one i trust to teach me." I said and smiled. "Of course i am free, i will always make time for my best friend." He said.

He told me that he would come around 12 in the noon and i couldn't be more excited. You see the thing is that i am in love with Bruce since day 1 and i never had the courage to tell him. But we are now older and wiser so i thought that today would be the best time to tell him.

When it was 12 o'clock, i heard the bell of my flat ring. I pushed the button to let Bruce in and opened the door. I walked into the kitchen and heard the door close. "Hi Elin." He said as i walked towards him. "Hi Bruce, i've missed you." I said and hugged him.

We sat down on my couch and started to talk. After a while, Bruce took the eletric guitar that was standing in the corner of my room and started to play a tune. "So you wanna learn how to play this?" He asked as he continued to play. "Yes i do." I smiled.

He gave me the guitar and told me to stand up. He took my hands and placed them on the guitar.  He told me where to place my hands and i looked at him. "How am i doing?" I asked him and he smiled. "You are doing fine." Bruce said. I closed my eyes and continued to play.

Bruce was looking at me when i opened my eyes. He started to lean closer towards me and suddenly he placed his lips on mine.  After a while we pulled away and i smiled. "I wanted to do this since the moment we met. I am in love with you from day 1."

I said as i placed the guitar back in it's place. "I am in love with you too." Bruce said and i smiled.  "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He added. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. "Yes i do." I said and we kissed again. It was the best guitar lesson i ever had in my live.

----------------------------------------------

This was requested by brucekulickmyhusband. Thank you and i hope you like your long wanted request.