"Shut up and Drive." Paul Stanley x Fem!Reader - Smut

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Y/n, come and get ready for your show." Natalie, Y/n's friend, said as they were walking to the dressing room. Y/n and her friends were in an LA venue, because she and her friend, Scott, were going to perform their music. She was sitting in the chair while Natalie was doing her hair. "Are you excited?" Natalie asked. "Yeah, but nervous." Y/n replied. There was a knock on the door and her friend David walked in. "You know that the show starts in 2.5 hours. Someone just sent me a dm saying that Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are going to be here watching you and Scotty." David said. "No way, really?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. And I just got a dm saying that they would like to meet everyone in our group." David answered. "No, you're lying." Y/n said, before he gave her the phone. "Holy shit. Did you tell Scott?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, he's fucking excited." David replied. "When are they getting here?" Y/n asked. "In 15 minutes." David replied.

"15 minutes? And you just decided to tell me?" Y/n asked. "Yes. Because I just got that dm. Love you, Y/n." David said, before walking out of the room to get his camera. "Maybe you should put on your fit." Natalie said. "Before Dave comes back, I know." Y/n replied, before grabbing her mesh dress and the bralette and shorts that went under it. Natalie placed her heels by the couch and smiled at her. "I'm so proud that you're going to do this with Scotty." Natalie said as Y/n pulled on her heels. "I know. I'm so proud to do this with Scotty as well and to share this experience with everyone in the group." Y/n replied as she stood up, before they left the dressing room and walked towards the seating area backstage where their friends were. "Guys, let's do some shots before the show starts." David said. "Guys, I just got a dm to let me know that they have arrived, so let's all go outside and welcome them."

David said, before they walked out of the venue towards the parking lot behind the building. "You knew about this, Scott?" Y/n asked her best friend. "No, not until Dave came into the dressing room to tell me." Scott replied as they walked out and walked up to a black car. "This seems so unreal." Y/n heard her friend, Heath say. "I know. I don't think it is." Y/n replied, before grabbing her phone from Natalie's purse. Her back was turned, so she didn't see or hear someone walk up behind her. "You don't believe we're really here?" She heard Paul Stanley, one of her favorite singers and idol, say. "Holy fucking shit." Y/n said as she nearly dropped her phone. "It is real? Holy fuck, you guys are like my insperation." Y/n said, before looking at David and Heath. "It's nice to know we're your inspiration." Paul said with a smile on his face. "Can I hug you?" Y/n asked. "Of course." He replied, before he pulled her in for a hug.

"You, Mr Simmons, inspired me to play the bass." Y/n said to Gene, who laughed. "Please, call me Gene. I'm glad I can inspire you." He replied, before she gave him a hug as well. After a couple hours, Y/n and Scott finished their sets and went back backstage. Y/n smiled at him, before he lifted her up as they hugged each other. "I can't believe we've finished this tour." Y/n said as he placed her back down and they walked towards the group who walked backstage. "Holy shit, you guys were amazing." David said. "Thanks, Dave." Y/n said, before hugging her friend. "You have a beautiful voice, Y/n." Paul said as they walked up to them. "Thanks. We were going to go back to David's house to have a few drinks, you can come if you want." Y/n said. "Oh, no, dear. We got to go, we're going to Las Vegas tomorrow. Why don't you all come and join us, we can guarantee you VIP passes and hotel rooms for the night." Paul said.

"That would be awesome. We for sure will come to y'alls show." David said. "Alright. I will have our people send everything to you. It was nice to meet you all and it was an amazing show. Great voice, Y/n." Paul said before he gave her a hug. She smiled, before she felt him put something in the back pocket of her shorts. "We'll see you tomorrow night. And we will introduce you to Tommy and Eric." Gene said, before they walked away. The day passed and Y/n woke up the next day, by her friend Mariah knocking on her door.