Eric C. x Reader

I was planning to do a new episode of my podcast, but this time i didn't want to do it alone. I decided to call my best pal, Eric and ask hil if he wants to be in this episode. "Hello with Eric." He said and you smiled. "Hey Eric, it's me Dani. I have a question for you. You know about my podcast and i am planning to do an episode today. Now my question is, do you want to be in it?" I asked him and i could hear him chuckle. 

"Of course, Dani. Give me 5 minutes to get dressed and i will be there." Eric spoke and i smiled. "See you in a bit." I told him and hung up. I set everything up in my room and waited for Eric to arrive. When i heard someone knocking on my door, i quickly went to open it and i saw Eric standing there. I explained to him what we were going to do and when i was finished, i pressed record and started the podcast.

 In every podcast i go by as narrator 1 because i don't want that everybody knows my name. I asked Eric the most silliest questions and for my liking, he answered them all. "Don't get your hopes up girls because Eric has a girlfriend." I spoke and i looked at Eric. He knew that i wasn't very fond of his girlfriend, but he didn't know that in fact i have a massive crush on him. 

"Well  Dani, i don't any more. We broke up three months ago because she was thinking that i wasn't going on tour but that i was sleeping around and i didn't tolerate that, so i dumped her." He said and i kinda cheered inside. "Are you jealous in any  way?" He asked me. I looked at the floor and then in his eyes. I can't lie to him, i have to tell him the truth. "Yes and i am having a massive crush on you ever since we met." I confessed.  

"Well i have a massive crush on you two." He told me and i looked at him. I ended the podcast and i looked at Eric. "Do you mean what you said?" I asked him kinda confused. "Yes i mean it. I have been ever since i laid eyes on you." He said and stood up. He grabbed me by the my waist and planted his lips on mine. I placed my hands around his neck and deepend the kiss. I grabbed his hand and walked to my bed. 

He layed me down on the bed and i smiled at him. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He told me and started to undress me. I undressed him and i was a bit shy. "There is no need to be shy darling. You're beautiful in every single way." Eric spoked and placed his lips on mine again. His hands were roaming all over my body during the kiss and one of his hands went between my legs. I moaned in the kiss as his finger entered me. 

 I moaned as he started to go faster and i started to get closer  to my orgasm. As if he knew he took his finger out of me and i looked at him. "You are a tease." I told him and kissed him again. He smiled in the kiss and pulled away. he entered his hard on inside me and i started to moan. He thrusted his hips forwards and i moved with him. I was moaning and begging for him to go faster and Eric was in his own element when his thrusts were getting slower. 

He groaned and emptied himself inside me. He helped me getting my orgasm by thrusting his finger inside of me again and i moaned loudly. "OMG." I screamed and Eric took out his finger and kissed me. We laid in my bed and my head was on his chest. "that was amazing." I told him and he kissed my forehead as i looked at him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Eric asked and i smiled at him. "Yes." I answered. I fell asleep next to Eric. 

We were dating ever since that night and Eric ended up recording more episodes with me and he decided to go by as narrator 2. It was amazing and i wish i have told him sooner, but i am happy how it went. I love him so much and i know that we would never get apart ever again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by @CynderShadow. Thank you for requesting this and i hope it was worth the long wait.