Tommy Thayer x Beth

I walked into the hospital and went towards the front desk. "Hi Beth, here to see your grandfather again?" The nurse on the front desk asked. "Yes, anything news about him that i have to know before i go inside?" I asked and the nurse shook her head. I went to the elevator and pushed the button of the floor that i have to be.

I entered the elevator and waited for it to arrive at the floor. When i arrived, i stepped out the elevator and walked down the halls. On my way to the hospital, i picked up grandfather's favorite book and his newspaper. I walked into the room, when i suddenly 8 pair of eyes watching me walk in. I didn't seem to regonise them, but they looked familair.

I smiled kindly at them and walked past them towards my grandfather. "Hello, granpa. I have brought you somethings." I said and gave him his book and newspaper. "Thank you sweet child. How are you doing?" He asked me and  smiled. "i am doing fine, just came here after work. How are you feeling?" I asked him and he smiled.

"I am fine, dear. Can you grab a cup of coffee from down the hall? That would be kind." He smiled and i stood up and walked to the machine. I was waiting and i saw one of the guys from into the same room standing next to me." Hi" I said and smiled at him. "Hi, i am Tommy. What's your name?" Tommy asked me. "My name is beth." I said.

"So you are visiting your grandfather." "Yeah. And who are you visiting?" I asked and grabbed the cup. "Just a friend that had an accident." He said and i smiled. "I am sorry but i am still thinking from where i know you. You seem to have the same name as my favorite band member." I said and Tommy smiled. "Well you might know me from KISS. I am the guitarist." He said and i started to blush.

"And thank you that i am your favorite." He said. "You're welcome. Uhm, i have to give this to my grandpa and then it is time for me to leave. Maybe you have to give me your phone number." Tommy nodded and placed his number in my phone. He smiled and i went to grandpa. "It's time for me to leave, Grandpa. Here is your coffee and i will be back tomorrow." I said and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Goodbye, my dear. See you tomorrow." He said and i walked out the room. I was hoping to see Tommy, but he was gone. I entered the elevator and went down. I walked out the hospital and walked home. I was hoping that Michael was home. I stopped in front of the door of my house and opened the door.

I walked in and placed my coat on the hanger and my shoes in the shoe closet. I walked into the living room and saw cans of beer and empty bottles spreaded on the floor. Michael was sitting in the couch watching the telly and i waked infront of the telly. "What are you doing, woman?" He asked and i crossed my arms. I could smell his drunk breathe.

"You should know that i cleaned everything before i left to work." I said and was pissed on Michael. We were dating for 5 years and every now and then i came home to him being drunk. "I don't care, now move." He said and i turned of the telly. Michael stood up and came towards me. He grabbed my hair and started to slap my face.

I started to cry and when i got loose from his grip, i went upstairs and hid into the closet. I took my phone out of my pocket and decided to call Tommy. Since that i was crying, i was panicking that Michael would find me. "Hello." Tommy said and i cleared my throat. "i-i w-want you-u to come-e to my place." I sobbed and i could hear that Tommy was worried.

Lucky for me i have texted him my adress in case he wanted to visit me and meet up. "Yeah, i am on my way." He said and i sighed. I looked down at my phone and saw a wound on my across my face and later i could here some shouting. I decided to stay in the closet and i could hear shouting.

I realised that Tommy punched Michael in the face and i could hear someone running up the stairs. Then Tommy opened the closet doors and helped me out the closet. I wrapped my arms around him and i started to cry in his shoulder. "Shh, it's over. I am here." He said and sat down on the bed.

"What happened?" He said when he started to heal my face. "Michael and i were dating for 5 years and i always came home to find him drunk on the couch. He also is very abusive when he is drunk some most of the times he abused me." I explained and Tommy looked at me and sympathy in his eyes.

Tommy told me that it was better for me to break up with him, so when Michael came back home, he stayed upstairs while i broke up with Michael. I went downstairs and i could see Michael standing near the couch. "I am sorry..." He started, but i cut him off. "I am breaking up with you. I want you to get out my house now."

I said and He looked with sad puppy eyes at me and i turned my back and walked to the door. I opened it and Michael walked out. I closed the door and walked back upstairs. Tommy smiled and i looked at him. "Well i guess that he will come back to get his clothes and hand me his keys. I am glad that i don't have to deal with him anymore." I said to Tommy and he smiled.

"I have something to admit to you Beth. I have a crush on you ever since i saw you in the hospital . I just can't stop thinking about you. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Tommy asked andi smiled. "I have a crush on you to, of course i want to be your girlfriend." I said and Tommy smiled. I leaned closer and placed my lips on his.

This was the first kiss we shared and i don't feel any guilt for dumping Michael. I think i had my happy ending after all. And i will love the life i was going to share with Tommy.

-----------------------------------

this was requested by CynderShadow. Thank you for requesting this and i hope that you like this long one shot. :)