Tommy Thayer x Reader: The first time we met

I was waiting in my house to go to the Kiss concert. I am a huge fan of Kiss, but i never met them. When i saw that they will be playing in my town, i bought a Vip ticket and a meet an greet pass. I was wearing my leather pants, my favorite band tee and my red and black plaided shirt around my waist, and i topped it off with my thigh high Heelboots. My makeup was a smokey eye with red lips and my hair in a messy bun.

When i was ready with everything, i  checked myself in the mirror one last time, before grabbing my tickets and house keys. I walked out of my house and locked the door. Soon i fpund myself walking towards the concert venue and i waited in the line of The vip people. When i was in the venue and on my place near the stage, i got even more excited. Soon enough the concert started and the hottest band in the world started to play their most famous songs.

During the time between the songs, i found the guitarist, Tommy Thayer, looking at me and he even winked at me. I smiled back at him and i even blushed. When the concert ended, i went to the meet and greet area and i was way at the front, between some drunk guys. When the band walked in, the drunk guys were trying to flirt with me. "Hey, hotstuff, i would love to have you shoved against the wall." One of the guys said. I ignored it and the other guy looked down  at me. "Yea, i would love to have you hard and fast."

He said as he grabbed my butt. "Will you leave the lady alone, please? You can see that she is uncomfrotable." I heard Tommy say. "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it." Suddenly the guys were leaded out the venue. "Hey, lady come with me." I heard Tommy say and i quickly went with him outside the venue. "I saw what happened and i had to jump in, you know. I am Tommy, by the way." He said as he stood against the wall of the concert venue. "I am Y/n and i saw you winking at me during the concert." I said with a smile.

"Thank you for saving me." I said as Tommy came towards me. "Hey, i would do anythign for a pretty girl." He said as he made me blush again. "Would you like to hang out tomorrow?" Tommy asked me and i nodded my head. "Yes." i said as he leaned towards me and placed his lips on mine. After a while we pulled away and we hugged each other. This was definitley the start of something new.

-----------------------

this was requested by KimberlyLivingston  Thank you for requesting this and i hope you like it. I will still be taking requests so feel free to comment or send me a private message