Peter Criss X reader X Eric Singer

i was waitingin a pub for my best friend. She is always late and then she comes up with an excuse Why she is late. And i start to think that she just want to avoid me. I was texting with Eric and Peter and before i could answer, i saw them walking thru the door of the pub i was sitting in. "Hey guys." I said as i hugged them.

"Hey y/n." They said as we sat down at the bar. I hav known this boys since i was a teenager and they always stayed the friends i could always count on. But latley, they started to act weird towards me. Like being nervous whenever i was around and i can't seem to figure out what the problem is. We ordered our drinks and i got a text of my friend. 'Y/n, sorry i can't come, i don't feel like myself today.' Is what the text said. I didn't even want to send a text back, but i just sended an 'Okay' back.

I putted my phone in my purse and focused on Peter and Eric again. They were explain something of the drumsolos they did and i was just listening to their stories. I found Eric staring at me when i was talking to Peter and when i was talking to Eric, i caught Peter staring at me. "Guys, can you please tell me what is going on? You've been nervous everytime i am around." I said as i finally picked up teh guts to ask them.

"Well, Y/n, i am nervous when i am around you, because you are a pretty girl and i have devolped feelings towards you, ever since i laid eyes on you." Eric said adn i saw that Peter was a bit jealous, so he cleared his throat. "I have also devolped feelings towards you ever since i saw at the concert of Kiss , ya know. I think that you are pretty and smart." He said. I looked at them and smiled. I didn't expect this and i was not really ready to chose between them.

I love them both and they will found out soon enough that i don' want to choose between them, but that i want them both.

-----------------------

this was requested by blackstar124 thanks for requesting this and i hope you like this. I will still taking requests so feel free to message me or comment your request.