Freaky - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader

Warning: contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!! 

"Girl, are you ready to leave?" Y/n could hear her friend, Andy, ask as they were in the Paris hotel room. "Wait. I just need to put on my shoes and then I'm ready to leave." Y/n replied. Y/n had been in Paris for a brand deal and a meet and greet with her fans. She's a Youtuber, known for her behind the scene vlogs of the Kiss Concerts as well as her collabs with David Dobrik. Currently they were on their way back to Los Angeles, because she was going on the Kiss Kruise. 11 hours and 10 minutes later, Y/n and Andy arrived at LAX and walked out of the airport, where they saw Doc waiting for them. "Hello, how was Paris?" Doc asked as he helped Y/n with her bags. "It was alright. Quite busy." Y/n replied. "Can we stop by the house?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, sure." Doc answered. They got in the car and drove towards Y/n's house. "Where's Tommy? I thought we had to pick him up." Y/n said as she walked into the house with Doc.

"He's already on the cruise ship with the other guys." Doc answered as Y/n walked up to the room, and changed her outfit. She went for a black dress and black high heels. Once she was ready, she went back down and walked out of the house with Doc following behind her. They arrived at the cruise ship and Y/n got out of the car. "Tommy's in your room. 10th deck. Second last room in the hall." Doc said to Y/n. "Alright. You sure he's there? Don't they have to rehearse?" Y/n asked. "No, he's there. Paul told me." Doc answered. "Alright." Y/n said as she walked onto the ship and went towards the room; often stopping to talk to some crew. "Y/n. How was Paris?" Shannon asked as Y/n nearly ran into her. "It was so beautiful. But lonely without Tommy. Is he in the room?" Y/n asked Shannon. "Yeah. He wanted to take a nap, because he had a headache while rehearsing." Shannon answered. "Oh, well then, I should check on him." Y/n said.

"Yeah, he will be glad to see you." Shannon said. "I'll see you around, babes." Y/n said, smiling at Shannon, before walking towards the room. She opened the door, before walking in. She placed her bags by the front door, before walking further in the room to see Tommy on the bed. She took off her heels, before getting on the bed and placed her head on his chest. "Hey, gorgeous." Tommy said as he wrapped his arm around her, while waking up from his nap. "Hey, handsome. How are you feeling? Shan told me you had a headache." Y/n said. "A bit better. I just slept badly last night." Tommy replied. "Why? Did something happen?" Y/n asked. "No, I just missed you." Tommy answered. "Oh, baby. I missed you too." Y/n replied, before placing her lips on his. He pulled her on top of him, while they kept kissing each other. "How did the brand deal go?" Tommy asked. "It went alright." Y/n replied. "Yeah? And meet and greet with your friends?" Tommy asked.

"It went alright as well. We were all tired when we got back to the hotel, but you know the guys in the group, they wanted to go out and David convinced me to come along. And that was before we had to leave Paris, so I'm pretty tired and wanna sleep with my baby for a while." Y/n replied, before laying down beside him again. "We'll sleep, before meeting the others for dinner." Tommy said as he placed a kiss on her cheek as she closed her eyes. A couple of hours went by. Y/n woke up from her nap and saw Tommy on the balcony. She got out of bed, before walking to the balcony. "Did you bring my yellow dress?" Y/n asked. "Yeah. It's in the closet." Tommy replied. Y/n walked to the closet and picked the yellow dress out, before taking off her black one and pulling the yellow dress on. She grabbed her heels and pulled them on, before walking to the balcony. "What do you think?" Y/n asked as she stepped out and looked at Tommy.

He looked up from his phone and took in her outfit. "It looks good." Tommy replied as he stood up. "Just good?" Y/n asked as he walked closer to her. "Yeah. Just good. I love this color on you, gorgeous." Tommy replied as he held her waist, before placing a kiss on her neck. "Thanks, handsome. Go and change. We have to leave." Y/n said. "Help me get ready, gorgeous." Tommy said. "You're a grown man. You can change yourself." Y/n replied. "Then help me take off this shirt." Tommy said.