Underneath the Table - Eric Carr x Fem!Reader

Warning: contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!! 

"Alright, everyone. That's a wrap for today. We'll come back tomorrow and do the ending of this scene again, before continuing." Y/n heard the director say. "Oh, Y/n, can you stay behind for a little while. I have to ask you about something." John said to the girl. "Yeah. Sure. I'll see you later tonight, Lisa." Y/n said to her friend and co-star Elisabeth. She walked up to the man and looked at him. "I got a call from David Lewis and he asked me if you would like to be in KISS' new music video." John said. "Uhm, yeah. Sure, that would be so cool." Y/n replied. "Good, David told me that if you said yes, you have to go to music studio on Sunset Strip, tomorrow morning 10 am. The band wants to see you." John said. "Alright. Is that alright for filming? I mean, I have a scene with Billy and Ralph in the morning." Y/n said. "It's alright. I'll tell Billy and Ralph that we'll shoot that scene after you're done shooting the music video." John replied.

"Okay, I'm going then. I'll call about everything when they give me more information?" Y/n suggested. "Yeah, sure. Good luck." John replied, before Y/n walked away. She walked towards her hotel she shared with Elisabeth and William and found her co-stars outside with the others. "Hey, what did John want?" Elisabeth asked. "John told me that he had a call from David Lewis, a music video director and he asked John to ask me if I wanna be in a new music video for KISS." Y/n said. "Really? My god that's so cool. Do you know what song?" William asked. "No, I don't. I'll figure it out tomorrow, though." Y/n replied. "We're going to get some food, wanna come along with us?" William asked. "No, I think I better go up to my room." Y/n replied, before she walked into the hotel. "Y/n, wait up." Elisabeth said as she walked up to the girl, who was waiting for the elevator. "What's up?" Y/n asked. "Something seems to bother you. Wanna talk about it?" Elisabeth asked.

"I told you about that one night stand I had 1 month ago. But I never told you with who it was." Y/n said. "Okay. Wanna tell me who it was?" Elisabeth asked as they stepped in the elevator. "It was Eric Carr. The drummer of Kiss." Y/n said. "No way? And now you're going to be in a video with him? Has he called or anything?" Elisabeth asked. "Nope. I haven't heard from him. But you know I saw him at a bar with Paul last week, I saw him looking at me, but he didn't have the fucking balls to talk to me." Y/n said. "Really? He didn't come up to you to talk to you about what happened in San Fran?" Elisabeth asked. "No. I really wanna talk about it, because I really enjoyed spending the night with him, but if he's gonna act like that, maybe he's not worth my time." Y/n said. "Maybe you should try and talk to him when you see him tomorrow?" Elisabeth suggested. "Maybe. I don't know. I'll see how it goes though." Y/n said.

"If you want I can go with you. I have a free day tomorrow." Elisabeth said. "You can drop me off." Y/n replied, smiling at her friend. "Of course. I'll see you tomorrow, 9.30." Y/n said as she walked into the room. The day passed and Y/n was up and ready to leave towards the studio. She was wearing a white dress with a mesh button up over it and walked to the door when she heard someone knock on it. "Hey, are you ready to leave?" Elisabeth asked. "Yeah. Let's go." Y/n replied as they walked out of the hotel. They walked to Elisabeth's car and she drove towards the music studio on Sunset Strip. "Good luck. I'll be around Melrose when you're finished." Elisabeth said. "Okay. I'll see you later." Y/n replied as she got out of the car and walked into the building. "Can I help you, sweety?" The woman at the front desk asked. "I'm here for David Lewis." Y/n replied. "You're Y/n? The girl John told me about?" The man asked as he walked out of the elevator.

"Yeah. That has to be me." Y/n replied. "Come with me. The band would like to see the girl who is going to replace Kelly." David said as he led her to the elevator. "John told me you're currently working with him on 'The Karate Kid.' Will you find the time for shooting the video?" He asked. "Yeah. John told me we'll figure everything out once I have more information about this." Y/n replied as they stepped out of the elevator. "Well, here we are. What was your name again?" David asked. "It's Y/n." Y/n replied as they walked into the room and Y/n saw 4 men.