Ace Frehley x Reader: Pregnant

I woke up in bed, with the sunlight coming through the curtains. I decided to wake up and i went to the kitchen. I started to make Breakfast for me and my boyfriend, Ace. When i was almost finished, i could hear Ace walking downstairs and he walked in the kitchen. "Good morning, darling." I said as i gave him a kiss on his lips.

Good morning babe." He said. He sat down at the table and i placed a plate in front of him.  I also sat down with a plate in front of me. I took one bite of my Breakfast, but i started to feel sick and that had to throw up. So i quickly ran to the toilet and i started to throw up. I heard Ace coming in the bathroom and he held my hair back.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked me. " It's like i am sick." I said and i looked at Ace. "Darling, can i ask you something?" he asked me and i nodded. "When was the last time that yoy had your period?" He asked me and i started to think where he was going to. "Uh, a month ago." I said and he nodded. "come on we are going to buy a pregnancy test for you."

He said. We went to our room and got dressed. Since that it was going to be a lazy day, i decided to go with a sweater and sweatpants. I wore my sneakers and Ace and i walked to our car. We got in and he drove to the drugstore. We searched for a pregnancy test and then went to check out. Ace paid for the test and we got back to our car.

Ace drove home and when we got inside the house, i went to the toilet and did the test. When i was done, i went out and walked to the living room with the test in my hand. I waited together with Ace for the results. "What if it says that i am pregnant? Do you already want a baby? And are you sure that you want a baby with me?"

I asked Ace when we were waiting for the results. "Of course i want this child with you. We will be ready for it. I want this baby with no one else but you." Ace said and he placed a soft kiss on your lips. The test result came on the screen and it told me that i was pregnant. "Omg Yasmine, i am so happy that we are going to be parents."

He said as he stood up and lifted me in his arms. "I am to Ace, you are going to be a great father." I said and he started to kiss me, passionate. "And you, love, are going to be a great mother." He said as we sat back down on the couch.  When it was evening, Ace and i went out for a dinner date, and we celebrated that we are going to be parents. This was the best day of my life and i wouldn't wish for something else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by frehleyscomet. Thanks for requesting this and i hope you like it. I will still take requests, so feel free to comment or send me a private message.