Little Ones. Bruce Kulick x Fem!Reader - Smut

Warning: Contains unprotected sex. !!DON'T READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

"Oh fuck." Y/n moaned, while she and her boyfriend of 5 years, Bruce were laying in bed in their hotel room. "Does it feel good, princess?" Bruce asked as he had his fingers inside of her. "Mhm, so good. Keep going." Y/n moaned. "Where the hell is Bruce?" Gene asked from outside of the room they were in. "I don't know but he and Y/n have been gone for 30 minutes." Paul said. Y/n looked at Bruce, before she smiled slightly. "Do we have to go out?" Y/n asked as he started to move his fingers again. "Not until you came on my fingers." Bruce replied. "Fuck, Bruce." Y/n moaned again. "Guys, stop fucking each other and get out of the room, we have to go to the soundcheck." Eric said as he knocked on their door. "Maybe we should get out of the room and join them." Y/n said. "You don't wanna cum?" Bruce asked. "I do. But Gene sounds angry that we're not out yet and you know how Gene gets when he's angry. I know better than anyone." Y/n replied.

"Alright, princess. We'll continue this later." Bruce said as they got up from the bed and he threw her his flannel. She grabbed it and placed it on the bed, before putting on her black skirt and black shirt. She pulled on the flannel, before putting on her shoes and followed Bruce out of the room. "What the hell were you doing?" Gene asked. "Nothing. We were just talking." Y/n replied, looking at her brother. "I don't need to know any details, but please, stop doing that when we have to go somewhere." He said as he looked at her. "Yes, Gene." Y/n said, before walking up to Bruce, who smiled down at her. "Hey, princess." He said as he looked down at her. "Hi, handsome." Y/n replied, before smiling. They went towards the venue, where the band was having their show and the soundcheck. Y/n was sitting with Shannon backstage and they were talking. "So, anything exciting happening in your life with Bruce?" Shannon asked.

"Not really. I haven't really mentioned it to him, but I have been getting some baby fever." Y/n said. "Really? Why?" She asked. "I was at the mall last week and I saw a lot of cute onepieces and toys and shit." Y/n replied. "You really want to have a baby with him?" Shannon asked. "Yeah. We have been together for over 5 years. It feels right to do something like that." Y/n answered. "Have you already talked about marriage as well? Or do you want to try for kids first?" She asked. "We have talked about it, but Bruce's reply was that he wouldn't have time to plan a proposal, because of the tour." Y/n replied. "He'll ask you when he feels like it's the right time. Do what feels right for the both of you." Shannon said. "How's little Nick doing?" Y/n asked. "Oh, he's doing great." Shannon replied, while smiling at her friend. "How's Gene as a dad?" Y/n asked. "Gene's amazing. Always helps around and such. Often plays with Nick. He adores the boy so much." Shannon replied.

"I would love to spend a day with my little nephew." Y/n said. "We were looking for a babysitter for tomorrow. Maybe you and Bruce could watch him?" Shannon asked. "I'll ask Bruce. Pretty sure he would love to as well." Y/n replied. An hour went by and the band walked backstage, before deciding to go and have dinner together. "Bruce, Shan asked me if we would like to watch little Nick tomorrow." Y/n said as she grabbed his hand. "Yeah, sure." Bruce replied. "Alright. I'll tell them later." Y/n said, smiling up at him. "Have I told you that you're beautiful?" Bruce asked. "You might have told me a couple of times." Y/n replied, before looking at him. "You do. You're looking very beautiful and I love you in my shirt." Bruce said. They walked towards the restaurant close by the venue, before the band was stopped by some fans. Y/n was about to walk up to Shannon, when one of the fans bumped her shoulder against Y/n's fairly hard.

"Hey, watch where you're going." The fan said to Y/n. "Excuse me, you walked into me." Y/n replied. "That's so not true. You need to watch where you're going, bitch." The girl said. "Wow, hey, what's going on?" Paul asked. "She fucking ran into me." The girl said, before glaring at Y/n. "No, you ran into her." Shannon said. "Apologize." Bruce said to the girl as he walked to Y/n. "Why do I have to apologize?" The girl asked. "Because I saw what happened. I saw you, purposely, bumping your shoulder against her." Bruce replied. The girl glared at Y/n, before rolling her eyes.