Ace Frehley x Reader: the best show ever.

I was dating the space Ace, Ace Frehley for 1 year and 7 months now and i was getting ready in his dressing room for the next show. I always went with them on tour. Paul told me earlier that today was a very special show, but he won't give anymore details. When i asked Ace about it, he would'nt say anymore either. I had no idea of what was going on. When i was ready, i went to my usual spot near the stage, backstage.

The concert started and they played awesome. After a few songs,  Ace went to the mic of Paul. "I would like to ask my girl on stage to ask her a question." Ace said as Gene walked towards me and pulled me on stage. The crowd started to cheer and i looked at Ace. "What is going on?" i asked him when i was near him. He gave his guitar to Paul and took my hands. He looked at me and wrapped his arms around me. He hugged me and i hugged him back.

"Ace, what is going on?" i asked him again. He didn't said a thing. He pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hands again. "Y/n, you have made me the happiest man on earth. I love the way you smile, even though something bad has happend. I love the way you look in the morning, when your hair is a mess and you look so sleep. I would like to wake up to that everytday of my life. You have made my ife complete and without you, i would be lost in this world." He said as he held my hands and made me cry softly

. I looked at him and gasped when he sunk down to one knee. The crowd went wild and Ace continued speaking. "I love you and i will always do. Babe, will you marry me?" he asked me and i started to cry harder. Ace stood back up, smiled and pulled me into a hug. I whispered a yes in his ear and he kissed me very passionate. He slipped the ring around my finger and he brought me back to my usual spot, were we shared another kiss. He quickly went back on stage, grabbed his guitar from Paul and Peter started to sing Beth.

I looked Ace during the song and he looked at me. I was thrilled to be mrs. Frehley. I will love Ace no matter what and i know he would to. After the show, Ace and i went to the hotel we stayed at and made love as a engaged couple. This was the best concert i have every been to of Kiss. And nothing would change my Love for The Spaceman, My spaceman.

---------------------

this was requested by  KimberlyLivingston thank you for requesting this and i will be still taking requests, so feel free to comment or send me a private message.