Protective - Gene Simmons X FemReader

Warning: Contains unprotected sex and mentions of Suicide. !!DON'T READ IF IT IS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA OR IF YOU ARE A MINOR!!

“Paul, Where’s Gene?” Y/n asked as she walked through the hall of the recording studio. “In his dressing room. And good morning to you as well, Y/n.” Paul replied, looking at the girl. “I’m sorry. I just have to talk to Gene about something.” Y/n replied, before wiping her tears and being stopped by Paul. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “Nothing. I just need to talk to Gene.” Y/n responded. “You’re crying. Something happened that made you sad. You know that you can talk to me.” “What’s going on?” Eric asked as he and Bruce walked into the hallway. “I don’t know. She doesn’t want to tell me. And she says that nothing’s wrong, even though she’s crying.” Paul replied. “Can I please go and talk to Gene?” Y/n asked. “Hot stuff? What’s going on?” Gene asked as he walked out of his dressing room, towards the group. “I-i was on my way towards the studio and as I was walking to the front of the building, someone slipped a note in my bag."

"And I took the note out of the bag and it says I..” Y/n explained, before taking a deep breath and looking up at Gene. “It says that I should break up with you or this person will do something really bad. It even says I should kill myself.” Y/n said. “What? This person threatens you?” Gene asked. “Yes. I’m scared.” Y/n replied, before he wrapped his arms around her. “Nothing’s going to happen and we’re not going to break up, okay, hot stuff.” Gene said as he held her close. “What are you going to do now?” Eric asked. “I’m going to ask Tony if he can stay very close to her during the concert.” Gene replied. “You don’t have to do that.” Y/n said. “I do. I know you don’t like to be backstage on your own during the concert and you love to experience our shows the same way as the others in the crowd. So, Tony’s going to stay close to you.” Gene replied, before he walked away towards the head of security. 

Y/n looked down at her feet, when she felt Paul’s hand on her back. “He’s just being protective, Y/n.” He said. “I know he is, but I’m scared.” Y/n replied. "We know you’re scared, but we're here for you to protect you." Bruce said. Not long after, Y/n saw Gene walking back to her, before they walked into his dressing room. "I care about you. I love you too much to ever lose you." Gene said. "I know. But I have never felt so scared." Y/n said. "I know you feel scared. I'm not going to leave your side when we're together and Tony's not going to leave your side during the concert. Everything will be alright, hot stuff."  Gene said as he pulled her on his lap. "Thank you for caring about me." Y/n whispered. "It's totally fine, hot stuff." Gene replied, before pulling her closer to place his lips on hers. She moaned softly, before slowly grinding on his bulge. "How long do we have before the show starts?" Y/n asked. "An hour. What do you wanna do, hot stuff?" 

Gene asked. "I can think of something." Y/n said as she got up from his lap, before her hands went under her dress to take off her panties. She took off her dress and looked at Gene. "God damn, hot stuff." Gene said as he looked at her, before grabbing her waist. "Can you fuck me?" Y/n asked. "Of course, hot stuff. Help me take off my clothes." Gene said as he stood up from his chair. Y/n's hands went from the side of her body towards his leather jacket and pushed it off of his shoulders, before taking off his shirt. He took off his leather pants and boxers, before grabbing her waist. He smashed his lips on hers as his hands went down to her thighs, instructing her to jump up in his arms. "Ready, hot stuff?" Gene asked as he aligned his cock up at her entrance. "Mhm yes, baby." Y/n moaned as she felt him slowly enter. Y/n started to slowly move herself, while Gene kept his hands on her waist. "You're so good for me, hot stuff. So nice and such a good girl."