"We're going to be parents." Eric Singer x Fem!Reader

Y/n Singer, the wife of Kiss drummer, Eric Singer woke up one day, feeling miserable. She had been feeling like that for quite some time now, and she decided to call the doctor to make an appointment for a checkup. Y/n grabbed her phone from the nightstand, and made her way down, not wanting to disturb Eric. Y/n dialed her doctor's number and waited for her to answer. "Hello, with dr. Ling, how can i help you?" "Hello, it's Y/n, I was wondering if i could come over for a checkup? I haven't been feeling well for the last few weeks." Y/n told the doctor. "Of course, Y/n. I am at my practice, right now. You can come now if you want." Dr. Ling replied. "Okay. I will be there in 10 minutes." Y/n replied, before she hung up the phone. Y/n grabbed her car keys and made her way out of the door, while deciding to ring her friend and Gene's wife, Shannon. "Good morning, Y/n." Shannon spoke as she answered the phone.

"Hey, Shannon. I have a question. Do you mind going to the doctor with me? I have a slight suspicion of what's wrong with me, but I need your moral support." Y/n replied. "Yeah sure. Have you already taken a test?" She asked as she knew what Y/n was implying to. "Yes, but I want a second opinion." Y/n said. "I am on my way over to your house, I am one minute away." Y/n added. "Okay, see you." Shannon said as she hung up the phone, while Y/n pulled up on their driveway. Shannon walked out of the house and hugged Y/n. "What did the test say?" Shannon asked, curious. Y/n pulled the test out of her bag and showed Shannon. "Oh my god. You're pregnant." Shannon smiled as she hugged Y/n again. "I know, but i still want to have a second opinion, because those tests can be unreliable." Y/n smiled as they drove towards the doctor's practice. When they arrived, Y/n parked her car, before they got out and walked into the practice.

"Hello, Y/n. How are you?" Dr. Ling smiled as she looked up from the computer. "I am okay." Y/n smiled as they followed the doctor into another room. "How can I help you?" Dr. Ling asked as she looked at Y/n. "Well, for the past few weeks, I have been feeling nauseous and basically felt miserable. I took a test, but i want a second opinion." Y/n explained as she took the test out of her bag and showed it to her doctor. "Of course. Go ahead, lay down on the table and we'll have a look." Dr. Ling smiled as Y/n laid down on the table, while she set everything up for an ultrasound. When the doctor rubbed some cold gel on Y/n's stomach, she looked up at Shannon, who had a smile on her face. "It looks like you are three months pregnant. Congratulations." Dr. Ling smiled as she looked down at Y/n. "Can you already tell the gender?" Y/n asked as she looked up at Shannon. "It looks like the baby is going to be a boy."

The doctor smiled as she printed an ultrasound for Y/n. "Thank you for letting me come so quick." Y/n smiled as they walked out towards the front desk. "No problem. I will see you in 5 weeks." Dr. Ling smiled as Shannon and Y/n walked out of the practice. "You are pregnant. Congratulations." Shannon said as she hugged Y/n. "Thank you, but can you keep it quiet? Eric and I have an interview with Jimmy Fallon tonight and that's when we'll tell the fans. But I will tell Eric when I am back home." Y/n smiled as they got into the car and drove back to Shannon's house. Y/n dropped Shannon off at her house and made her way back to her own house. When she parked the car and got out, she walked to the front door and opened it, walking inside, only to see Eric in his office. Y/n smiled and grabbed the ultrasound from her bag, before making her way over to his desk. "Good Morning, doll. Where were you?"

Eric asked as he looked up from his computer as Y/n sat down onto his lap. "I went to Dr. Ling, my gynecologist." Y/n smiled as he looked slightly confused. "Take a look at this." She smiled as she gave him the ultrasound. "You're pregnant?" He asked as he looked up at Y/n, who nodded. "I have been for the past three months. And I know the gender of the baby. It's a boy." Y/n added as she smiled down at him.
"That's wonderful, doll. I am going to be a dad." He said as he placed a kiss on her lips. "We are going to be parents." Y/n replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck. When Y/n got ready to go on the flight to New York, she walked down the stairs wearing some leggings and a sweater. She and Eric made their way towards the airport. They were having an interview with Jimmy Fallon about Y/n's upcoming movie, since she's an actress and about Eric's upcoming tour with Kiss. They arrived at the airport and as they made their way towards their terminal, Eric and Y/n were followed by the press. Y/n and Eric boarded the plane and after a 5 hour flight, they arrived in New York around 2pm. Y/n and Eric took a taxi towards the studios, where they were greeted by the producer, who talked them through the progress of the show. Eric and Y/n later went towards their hotel. And around 5 pm, Eric and Y/n went back to the studios and got ready for the show.

Y/n got dressed in a black dress and black heels as two women did her hair and makeup. "You look very beautiful, mrs Singer." Eric smiled as he looked at his wife. "Thank you, mr. Singer. You look not bad either." Y/n replied as she got out of the chair and made her way towards her husband. When Jimmy did his introduction, Eric and Y/n walked on the stage and sat down on the couches. "Y/n, a question for you that a lot of your fans have been asking. How did you two meet?" Jimmy asked as he looked at the woman. "We met a couple of years ago, I think it was on Paul's birthday in 2014. I have known Paul the longest out of all of them and on his birthday, I saw this lovely man looking at me a couple of times, so I finished my drink and walked over to him." Y/n started and looked over at Eric, who gave her a smile. "I was kind of drunk and I blurted out that I always had a crush on him ever since I could remember."

"We went in a couple of dates and a year later, he asked me to be his girlfriend. And then on the Kiss Kruise in 2017, he asked me to marry him. And now we are expecting our first child together." Y/n smiled as she looked at Jimmy's shocked face and she could hear everyone cheering. "What?! Congratulations, guys." Jimmy smiled as he looked at them. "Do you already know the gender?" He asked. Y/n looked at Eric, who gave her a nod and a proud smile before Y/n started to speak again. "It's going to be a boy." Y/n smiled. The rest of the interview went smoothly and around 1 am, Eric and Y/n arrived back in their hotel room. They both got ready to go to sleep. Y/n laid down next to Eric with her head on his chest. "I love you, darling." Y/n whispered before closing her eyes. "I love you too, doll."