*Surprises - Tommy Thayer x Fem!Reader

"Y/n, can you come and sit in the makeup chair, Imma start your makeup." Andy, her makeup artist and best friend, said. "Yeah, Andy." Y/n replied as she walked towards the makeup room and sat down in the chair. "So, have you heard from Tommy today?" Andy asked as she started to prep her face. "Yes, they are just going to fly back towards New York from Paris." Y/n replied. "So he'll be back tomorrow?" Andy asked. "Normally yes. It's been a month since I saw him. I fucking miss him, you know." Y/n replied. "I understand, but hey, you've called and facetimed every single day." Andy said as she did Y/n's eyes. "I know, but still. We live in this massive apartment in New York and without Tommy, it can get quite lonely." Y/n replied. "Y/n, how are you feeling?" Jimmy Fallon, her friend and talk show host asked as he walked into the room. "I'm doing alright." Y/n replied as she smiled at Jimmy. "That's great, you're looking great already." Jimmy started as he looked at her.

"Just came to check on you, because I heard from Ralph that you were a little sad when you got here." Jimmy said. "Yeah, because I miss my husband. But hey, he's on his way back from the European tour." Y/n replied as she looked at him. "Just 10 minutes until the show starts. I'm sure everything will be alright. See you out there." Jimmy said, before walking out of the room, when Y/n's phone started to ring. She grabbed her phone and picked it up. "Hi, baby." Y/n said as she looked at her husband through the phone. "Hey, gorgeous. How are you?" Tommy asked. "I'm doing alright. Andy's doing my makeup and Hannah's doing my hair right now." Y/n replied. She was going to be on the Tonight Show, because she's a new star on the Netflix hit show Cobra Kai. "That's good. You're looking amazing already." Tommy said as he looked at her. "Thank you, baby. Do you know what time you're going to land?" Y/n asked.

"I don't know. I guess somewhere around midnight." Tommy replied. "Oh, okay." Y/n said as she looked down a little. "I'm sorry, gorgeous. I'll call you after you've done your interview, alright." Tommy stated. "That's okay, baby." Y/n replied, before smiling at him. "Good luck, gorgeous and I'll see you later, okay?" Tommy said. "Okay, love you." Y/n said. "Love you too, gorgeous." Tommy replied, before hanging up. Andy finished Y/n's makeup, before Hannah finished her hair. "Go and put your dress on. Show's about to start in 5 minutes." Andy said, before Y/n walked out of the room and went to her dressing room. She pulled on her black satin dress and her black heels, before a guy came to her room and led her towards the stage. "Our first guest is in the Netflix hit show Cobra Kai. And she's been married to Kiss' Guitarist, Tommy Thayer, for 2 and a half years. Please welcome Y/n Thayer." Jimmy said as he introduced her to the viewers and the audience.

Y/n smiled as she walked out on the stage as the audience started to clap. "Hi." Y/n said as she smiled and hugged Jimmy. "Hello, you look amazing." Jimmy replied as she sat down. "Thank you." Y/n said as she smiled. "So, how've you been?" Jimmy asked. "I've been alright. Been busy filming Cobra Kai." Y/n replied and the audience cheered. "You're new on the show. Tell us a little about your character." Jimmy said. "So, I play Kyra, Sam's cousin. Daniel's her uncle and she's Sam's go to person when she needs someone to talk to. Kyra's also a black belt and Daniel always taught her together with Mr Miyagi." Y/n replied. "And what was it like working with Ralph and William?" Jimmy asked. "Working with Ralph and Billy is a dream. They make everything so comfortable and easy. They're also really chill when I fuck up a scene or forget a line." Y/n replied. "What has been your favorite scene so far?" Jimmy asked.

"My favorite scene has to be the scene where Y/n and Johnny connect on an emotional level, when he helped her train. Kyra's parents had been divorced since she was a little kid and she never had a perfect bond with her stepfather. At the beginning of the scene, she called Johnny an Asshole or a dick, but as the season progresses, she starts to understand that they actually went through the same things and are kind of the same. Just like Miguel, and sort off against Daniel's dismay, she sees Johnny as a peer, as a father almost." Y/n answered.
"Now, I wanna talk to you about you and your husband, Tommy." Jimmy said as the audience cheered and clapped. Y/n smiled, before looking at Jimmy. "How did you meet Tommy?" Jimmy asked. "We met 5 years ago. It was at a bar in Portland, Oregon. I was there shooting a movie and Joe Keery, my friend and co-star asked me if I would like to go to a bar with him." Y/n started. "I always liked KISS and their music and Joe knows that I had a crush on Tommy ever since the day he came in the band. So, while I was talking to some of our other friends that were there, Joe noticed that Tommy walked in with a friend of his." She added. "I didn't notice that Joe went up to him and asked him something, but suddenly, Tommy stood beside me and started to talk to me." Y/n said and smiled. "What was the first thing you said to him that night?" Jimmy asked. "I was drunk and my dumb ass told him that I would love to spend a night with him in his hotel."