f o u r

Blaine laughed nervously as the group's eyes had all fallen on him. They, although they knew it was for Kurt, wanted to know what he'd tell Sebastian. "Uh, it wasn't like that. Let's just say that I miss Dalton every day, but McKinley is where my heart is, now."

Sebastian smirked. "Is it the location, or is it someone who's keeping you there?" Marina obnoxiously sipped her drink, muttering 'Kurt' under her breath. Thad and Blaine heard her, one laughing and the other hissing for her to shut up.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." Marina's eyes scanned over the café, before she noticed a jukebox. She leaned over to Thad, Nick, and Jeff, whispering a song to them. They grinned, Nick moving to tell Trent before standing up on his chair.

"As a devoted Warbler," He pointed at the jukebox, "Screw that! It's acapella time." He jumped off of the chair, Thad, Nick, and Jeff also standing. They managed to pull Marina up as well as they began to sing, Sebastian and Blaine watching in shock.

(Yes I know these weren't out in 2012- most songs in here will be more recent)

Trent started singing Believer, the group backing up as more Warblers joined. Jeff sang Gold, Nick sang Thunder, and Marina pulled Sebastian up, getting him to sing Demons. She then sang Its Time, the others getting Blaine to sing Shots. Thad sang On Top of The World; for the last three songs the group alternated singing the lines to I Bet My Life, Whatever It Takes, and Radioactive.

When everyone finished, cheers resonated through the café, as Sebastian moved over to Marina, giving her a smirk. "You just did that." He told her. She rolled her eyes, nodding.

"I just did that. I just started a Warbler sing-along."

"And Mari it was awesome!" Blaine yelled, holding up his phone. "I recorded it all and sent it into the New Directions group chat!" He told her, getting a blank look.

"Why?" She asked, deadly calm as she pulled her phone out of her pocket, notifications of surprise coming from the members of New Directions. "They are not going to shut up about it." Blaine gave her a nervous grin, shrugging. Marina deflated, giving the boy a side hug as she told him it was okay.

"Hey, Warblette, smile!" Thad yelled, Nick, Trent, Jeff, Sebastian, and Blaine standing around the girl as he took a picture of the seven. Blaine quickly pulled out his phone, creating a group chat. Sebastian expectantly and teasingly held his phone up, making the boy remember he didn't have his number. The group all then exchanged numbers before Marina got a call from Tina, placing it to her ear.

"Hello Cohen-Chang." She muttered into the phone, having to move it from her ear at Tina's volume.

"Marina Fowler get yourself back here because Rachel's having a hissy fit and Artie's having a go at the costumes all while you're out with the Warblers!" She yelled, the group staring at her phone in horror.

"I'll be there soon. I'll bring Anderson too." She told Tina, hanging up and grabbing her stuff. She looked at Blaine. "You heard her. We have to go." She then apologetically looked to the Warblers.

Sebastian shrugged, looking at the time. "Don't worry, we have to go to lacrosse practice, but could we meet again?" He asked, the Warbler half of the group also packing up. "I could really use some more insights from you, Blaine. You know, Warbler to Warbler." Blaine nodded, muttering a 'sure'.

"And I suppose you'll be back at Dalton later?" Sebastian asked Marina, "Since your uncle decided you're staying in the dorms."

"Maybe. I'll have to get my stuff first though." Marina answered. None of the boys were bothered.

"Well then, it's a date." Marina laughed slightly, shaking her head. Sebastian was a flirt- they all were.

"See you all at the show." The duo waved, going quickly to the car, and heading back to Lima.

When they arrived back, Marina rushed to the auditorium, going backstage and meeting Tina. "Cohen-Chang, where's Berry?" Tina pointed over to where Rachel was looking at herself in the mirror, frowning about the colours of her dress.

"Berry, what's wrong with the colouring?" Marina sighed, standing beside the girl, arms crossed. Rachel held some of the material, showing it to the girl.

"It's too pink! It needs to have less colour!" She whined. Marina raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

"It's already a pale pink. It'll basically be white if I bleach it." She explained, shaking her head.

"I'll drop out of the play." Rachel threatened, getting a laugh from Marina.

"Please." Rachel glared at her, the girl only rolling her eyes. "I'll do it tomorrow." Rachel smiled in thanks as she handed her the dress, Marina immediately leaving the school to get away from the annoying girl.

Marina pulled out her phone, going onto the Warbler group chat.

MARINA:

You'll have to delay my moving in. Star of the show Rachel Berry needs me to bleach her dress because it's 'too pink'. Know anywhere I can get decent bleach?

JEFF:

There's this shop in Lima that sells bleach and other cleaning supplies, I think. It's called Local Lima Cleaner or something.

MARINA:

Life saver. Berry's a brat and she'd kill me if I didn't bleach it.

BLAINE:

Rachel's not that bad.

MARINA:

Yes. Yes, she is.

The girl shut off her phone, getting into her car and driving to the gps' address for the Local Lima Cleaner. Marina walked into the shop, purse in hand as she searched for the bleach. It was sold in a big tub and wasn't too expensive. Marina payed at the till and got back into her car, heading to her temporary home to sort out Berry's dress.