n i n e

Introducing Lily James as Arabella Newton!

After the performance, a girl walked up to Marina, curious and excited. "Hi! You're Marina Fowler, right?" She asked, making Marina turn from where she was talking to the Warblers, Blaine, and Kurt. Marina nodded.

"I'm Marina. What's up?" The girl played with her fingers, looking at Marina.

"I really liked the way you did the clothes. I want to be a fashion designer, too. Can you teach me? Or can I at least join Glee club?" Marina shrugged at the girl nodding.

"Sure. You can help me with the outfits for sectionals, and you're in Glee club. What's your name?" Marina smiled at the girl.

"I'm Arabella Newton. Junior." She stated, her dirty blonde hair falling around her face. The girl then happily bounced off, waving to Marina as she left.

"Well, she was happy." Marina stated as the group got back in Thad's car, a seven-seater in which they all safely sat inside. Sebastian nodded in agreement as Thad started the car, driving back to Dalton.

Nick cleared his throat, looking at Marina and Sebastian. "You two, the Dalton YouTube channel demands more music." Everybody groaned at Nick's words. Marina began to think through her repertoire, grinning when she found the right song.

The boys did the backup as Marina sang, dancing in their seats as Thad drove them to Dalton. They guided Marina to her dorm, opening the door to reveal her room. She gasped, her hands flying to her mouth as she looked at the room in awe. The white walls were covered in artistic pictures, the desk in the corner was covered in fabric, multiple mannequins were in the room, the bed was large, white, and soft. The girl turned, pulling the boys into a tight group hug.

That night, the group consisting of Marina, Sebastian, Trent, Nick, Thad, and Jeff stayed in the girl's room, watching movies, and just having fun as a group. The next day, Marina found Arabella waiting outside the choir room, nervously waiting for Marina.

"Hey, Bella." Marina grinned, slinging an arm around the girl's shoulder, "Let's get you introduced. Do you have a song you're going to sing?" The girl nodded as Marina opened the door to Puck and Finn wildly singing into the microphone.

When they finished, the pair clapped, as did everyone else. "Wow! Puck, guys, spectacular! What a way to start off this week! You guys didn't even need an assignment to work on this. You just did it." Mr. Schue praised the boys, specifically Puck. Rachel raised her hand, getting permission to speak.

"Mr. Schuester, while the performance was excellent-- particularly the drumming-- don't you think that the subject matter is a little inappropriate?" Rachel asked. Will turned to Puck.

"Well, that depends on what Puck's intent was when he chose this song." Puck nervously grinned, telling the group:

"I guess I just, uh, dig Van Halen."

Marina cleared her throat, gesturing to the nervous yet excited girl beside her. "Mr. Schue, this is Arabella Newton, a junior who is now my assistant and a member of this club. Before you say anything, she's going to sing a song for you guys. Take the stage, Bella." Marina sat beside Blaine, watching as the girl stepped up to the microphone, beginning to sing after telling Brad and the band the name of the song.

Kurt and Blaine excitedly shot up at the start of the song, the pair yanking Marina up as they circle Arabella and sing the chorus, boosting the girl's confidence. When the song ended, the girl got a standing ovation, making her look down, blushing.

"You're in!" Mr. Schue told her happily, Marina pulling her to sit beside her. The man then promptly left, telling the group to go to the auditorium when the bell goes.

The group strolled into the auditorium, gasping when Mercedes, Santana, Brittany, Sugar, and the rest of the Trouble Tones walked in from the other side of the stage. "What are you doing here?" Rachel asked, confused.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us. What are you doing here?" Mercedes was just as confused.

"Mr. Shue said the same thing." Finn muttered, as confused as everyone else.

"Let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for Sectionals. Well, it's not gonna happen. The Trouble Tones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage." Santana stated, the girls nodding in agreement.

"Look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies. All right? We don't have to get vicious." Finn tried to avoid the fighting, speaking calmly.

"Oh, I think we do, Soft Serve. See, the Trouble Tones are 3F: fierce, femme, phenomenal. Oh, and, guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. We have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." Santana sassed to Finn, making Rachel step forward.

"Okay, you know what, Santana, Finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities." Santana only stepped forward, saying to Rachel:

"And, Rachel, your moustache is thicker than aMiddle Eastern dictator's." Suddenly, Mr. Schuester and Shelby Corcoran enteredthe stage, singing.

"Is this what having a stroke feels like? Because I like it." Brittany mumbled through the song, getting an eye roll from Marina.

Everyone clapped at the end of the song, and Rachel began to speak. "Mr. Shue, Shelby, I think we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing. But what exactly was the point?"

"That sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected." Mr. Schue said to the group.

"We're not combining Glee Clubs, Mr. Shue." Mercedes shook her head.

"That's not what I'm talking about. Shelby and I agree that with Sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition."

Shelby nodded. "Each group's going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head."

"For the first annual McKinley High Mash-Off."