s e v e n

The next night, Marina stood outside the back entrance of Scandals, waiting for Sebastian to appear. "Hey, Reenie!" Sebastian yelled when he came, bringing an arm around the girl. "Mind to tell me why we're standing round the back of Scandals?"

"Well, I told you that we're getting some stuff from my place to take to Dalton, didn't I?" Marina opened the door, "Welcome to my place." Sebastian gaped, surprised that Marina lived at Scandals. She nodded with a laugh, guiding him up the stairs where multiple boxes lay. She picked one up, handing it to him, before taking another box and heading back down the stairs.

"Wait.... So, your uncle Bobby?" Sebastian asked, confused.

"He's the bartender. Where do you think I get my drinks from?" Marina joked, opening the boot of Sebastian's car, and placing the box inside, as did Sebastian. They went and got four more boxes, putting them in the car. They stood in the door of Marina's room, looking at the unpacked things.

"You take the mannequin and those fabrics; I'll take the machine." Marina decided, the two picking up their items and going to put them down in the car. Sebastian checked his watch, saying,

"There's still an hour until Kurt and Blaine will be here." Sebastian told the girl, "You look pretty, best friend." Marina smiled. She wore a forest green sleeveless turtleneck, tucked into black shorts with tights underneath. On her feet were brown heeled boots.

"You're not bad either." Sebastian wore a blue and green striped shirt and jeans. Marina grinned, getting an idea. "Let's go on a trip to Dalton, then." The pair got in the car, Sebastian driving them over to Dalton academy. They got all the boxes out, the tall boy guiding the smaller girl to her dorm room. Marina went to open the door, but Sebastian stopped her, telling her to leave the boxes outside.

"If this is a prank, I swear." Marina sighed, but Sebastian shook his head, telling her it'll be a surprise, taking her back to the car. They arrived back at Scandals a few minutes before Kurt and Blaine appeared, standing outside.

"Hey, guys!" Marina exclaimed, "You won't need your ID's." She told them, watching as they sighed in relief. She walked up to the bouncer, who let the four of them in without a word.

"This place wasn't originally a gay bar, y'know." She told the three, "My family just didn't tolerate homophobes." That made the three boys smile.

"Wait... your family?" Blaine asked as they reached the bar, Marina leaning over to call the bartender.

"Yeah!" Marina then called over her uncle. "Uncle Bobby!" The middle-aged man came over, smiling at his niece before looking at the trio behind her.

He pointed to Sebastian, "I knew you weren't thirty-five, Smythe." Marina laughed as Sebastian groaned, shaking his head. The man then looked to Kurt and Blaine. "Haven't seen you two before." He noted.

"I'm Blaine Anderson. Used to go to Dalton, now goes to McKinley with my boyfriend Kurt Hummel." Bobby looked surprised when he brought up Dalton.

"So, my uncle steals my niece, and he has her friends as his musical slaves." Bobby rubbed his temple, the four laughing at his words. "Anyway, what would you like?" He already started on Marina's drink, getting her the usual strong whiskey/vodka mix.

"Thanks Bobby. Get a beer for Anderson, a Shirley Temple with extra cherries for Hummel, and a hell of a lot of courvoisier for Sebastian." Her uncle quickly gave them the drinks as the group strayed to a table fit for four.

"I heard you're the designated driver. Like, all the time." Sebastian said to Kurt before raising his glass, "Cheers, boys. To the glamorous life."

Blaine and Sebastian had gone to dance, leaving Marina and Kurt to sit by themselves at the table. Marina repeatedly checked her watch until she sighed, standing up and turning to Kurt. "Performance time." Marina stood upon the stage, pressing a few buttons on the sound system before standing at the microphone.

While singing, all eyes were on her, and during the late pre-chorus she stomped on the stage, a rainbow flag falling from behind the stage on one side, a bisexual flag on her other side as rainbow confetti rained from the ceiling.

At the end of the song, the crowd cheered as the girl pumped a fist into the air yelling: "I'm Marina Fowler, and I'm bloody bisexual!" The cheers only increased as she jumped from the stage, earning pats on the shoulders from the people of the bar. When she met with Sebastian, Blaine, and Kurt, they were staring at her in surprise.

"That.... was amazing." Kurt whispered, before jumping into Marina's arms. The girl laughed, wrapping her arms back around Kurt. Blaine wrapped the both of them in a hug, prompting Sebastian to bring them into a hug from the other side. The four then continued to dance before Kurt thought he better get Blaine home.

Sebastian and Marina, both still fairly sober, stood in the Scandals parking lot, staring at both of their cars. "Whose car should we take?" The girl looked up at Sebastian.

"Mine. I'll drive you to McKinley tomorrow and I'll drive your car to Dalton." He told her, making the girl pull him into a hug.

"Bestie." She muttered as they both got into his car, beginning the drive to Dalton. Halfway through the drive, Sebastian put the radio on before gasping.

"I love this song!" Marina gasped once she recognised the tune.

"Me too!"