s i x t y

The next day, Mr. Schuester stood in front of the room, clapping his hands. "Okay, seniors, the underclassmen have something they'd like to say to you. Come on." The students in question stood, all moving to the front. Arabella grabbed Marina's hand, happily pulling her to the centre of the room. As she passed, she glared at Schuester, something he noticed and only kept his eyes on her.

"With all the dedications being thrown around McKinley this week, there was one that we wanted to make sure didn't get missed. Finn. Right now, you're something I never thought possible when I first rolled down these halls. You're my friend- our friend. Even before Glee Club was kind of cool, you had our backs. You were on the football team. You were one of the most popular kids in school. You had a lot to lose, and people forget the sacrifices you made. We wanted to thank you." Artie stated, looking to Finn, who smiled back with a bashful expression on his face.

Everyone sang at the same time, the girls harmonising on certain lines. They all swayed side-to-side, smiling. The group basically all had tears in their eyes, some dripping down their faces. Marina would actually miss them. Arabella would miss them a lot more.

When they finished, everyone clapped, the seniors moving forward to envelop the younger students into tight embraces. Marina was stuck in a hug with Kurt, Blaine, and Arabella, silently pleading for help with her eyes. Not that she even wanted the help. Puck had just stayed in his seat, dread, and contemplation in his eyes.

Later that day, Sue had given Marina a Cheerio's uniform, a white turtleneck to wear underneath, and the red and wite Cheerios jacket. Marina had hidden it away, somewhere that the boys nor Arabella would find it.

The next day was graduation. Marina, Arabella, and the rest of the younger students sat in the crowd as seniors in red gowns and matching hats strolled onto the stage, getting their diplomas. Puck had passed his geography test, and thereby could graduate. He and Finn were singing as everyone got their diplomas, Marina not focusing until Figgins called out the names of actual important people.

"Michael Chang, Jr." The boy came from the curtains, grinning, and passing the group. He hugged a crying Tina, grinning at the rest of their group. Marina saw his dad happily clapping for his son.

"Quinn Fabray." Quinn grinned as she emerged from the bright red curtain, smiling happily at everyone as she moved to the stage and took her diploma from Emma.

"Mercedes Jones." The girl shoved the curtains open, grinning. As she passed the group, she hugged Sam tightly, smiling.

"Noah Puckerman." The boy moved across the stage, grinning proudly.

"Santana Lopez." The girl sassily shoved open the curtains, laughing. She hugged Brittany as she passed, giving Marina a shorter hug. She sashayed to the stage, turning to the crowd once she held the diploma in her hand.

"Kurt Hummel." The boy pushed open the curtains, kicking his leg high into the air. Blaine knowingly held out a tissue, Kurt taking it and dabbing at his eyes. Marina winced at Kurt's brooch.

"Finn Hudson." The boy moved across the stage, happily showing off his diploma to the crowd. Marina chuckled at his happiness of graduating.

"Rachel Berry." Cheering was loudest for the brunette, who moved the curtains aside with a happy grin on her face. She high fived all of the group as she passed. Once she held her diploma, Finn captured her in a kiss.

Figgins spoke into the microphone once more. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present you William McKinley High's class of 2012!" Everyone cheered, the seniors throwing their caps into the air. Marina managed to catch one, reading the inside lining as 'Kurt Hummel'. She grinned, handing it to Blaine.

"He was totally aiming it for you!" She grinned.

The next day, Finn had called everyone to the train station, as Rachel was going to New York. The whole Glee club was there to say goodbye to her, each member getting a tight, emotion filled hug off the girl.

"Marina, in New York I might just take your style as an influence." They both laughed at Rachel's words.

"Soon enough, Berry, I'll have my own clothing line there."

They all waved when she left, smiling sadly. Marina knew this meant people would want to have a new Rachel.

Back at Dalton academy, Marina sat with Arabella, Sebastian, Thad, Nick, Jeff, and Trent. "I've been kicked out of the New Directions." She told them, getting mixed reactions. Sebastian and Thad were angry, Arabella was furious at Mr. Schue, Nick was shocked, Jeff was confused, and Trent only wanted to know why.

"He just kicked me off." She shrugged, "But I'm on the Cheerios next year." Now that was a shocker.

"Why don't you talk to Edward?" Trent asked softly. Marina nodded, the group letting her leave to her uncle.

As she sat opposite him in his office, he smirked. "So, the New Directions don't need you, William Schuester cast you aside." The girl nodded angrily. "I hope you remember the fact I have a show choir that needs someone trustworthy to lead it to victory."

Marina gave him a confused look. "Doesn't Sebastian do that?"

Edward only chuckled. "They don't have a choreographer co-captain."