t w e n t y - f o u r

Marina was in the library with Rachel, Arabella, Tina, and Quinn when Blaine, Kurt, Santana, Brittany, and Mercedes danced into the room, singing loudly. 

They eventually stood, dancing alongside the others as they all sang together happily. Blaine led everyone to the auditorium, where he changed into a sparkly blazer. The rest of the glee club changed into other Michael Jackson inspired outfits, dancing and singing along with Blaine, who led he song.

Blaine had then invited some of the group to go to the Lima Bean with him, where they would talk about Michael Jackson. "Okay, favourite Michael Jackson memory. Go." Blaine said to the group, which consisted of him, Kurt, Marina, Artie, Rachel, and Santana.

Artie responded first. "When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words: 'Hot damn.'"

"I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude. He was the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic." Kurt stated with a grin.

"I have to be honest-- I never really got him." Rachel stuttered.

"And we are no longer on speaking terms." Artie grumbled. Rachel shook her head.

"No, I think he's an amazing performer, but I've never really just got what he was about." The girl spoke fast, rushing to defend herself.

"Rachel, he was best friends with Liza Minnelli and Liz Taylor." Kurt said flatly.

"No, all I'm saying is that I-I just I haven't connected with him the way that I have with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens. Sondheim. Schwartz." Rachel said hastily, but still got bland looks from everyone.

"I'd throw this mocha in your face, but it's not nearly scalding enough." Santana said to Rachel.

"I'd throw this iced coffee in your face, but it's got precious alcohol in and it's not cold enough for you." Marina agreed with Santana.

"Okay, but just, since you guys are so jazzed about him, I think it's a good idea." Rachel clapped her hands, but a familiar voice came from behind Marina, making the girl nearly jump out of her seat in fright.

"Well, that might not be the best idea." Sebastian smirked. Marina looked up at the boy.

"Hey, I thought it was Thad's week to get the coffee." Maria said, confused at the boy's appearance.

"Well, it is but we both know Thad's a lazy ass." Sebastian chuckled as Marina feverishly nodded. He then looked at the rest of the group. "Hey, Blaine. Hello, everyone else."

Kurt looked at Sebastian in distaste, as did Santana. Everyone else only had neutral expressions on their face. "Does he live here or something? Seriously, you are always here." Kurt stated, looking at Sebastian.

"No, he definitely lives in Dalton." Marina murmured.

"Why don't you think that's a good idea?" Artie said to Sebastian, referring back to MJ.

"Because we're doing MJ for Regionals. You see, Warblers drew first position, so as soon as I heard what your plan was, I changed our set list accordingly." Sebastian smirked to the group as eyes fell on Marina and Blaine. Marina had no idea- she and the Warblers hadn't spoke about Regionals since they were going against each other.

Rachel leaned forward, stammering. "I'm sorry, how... how did you hear?"

"Uh, Blaine told me this morning. I just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of my blazer piping, and he would not stop going on about it." Sebastian told them. Marina stood, gaping.

"You have bloody what in your blazer piping?" She near shrieked, hitting the boy on the arm as Kurt pulled her to sit back down.

"I may have mentioned it." Blaine looked down, speaking lowly.

"How often do you talk?" Kurt immediately asked Blaine. Marina once again was hastily texting the event to Thad, who on the other line had secretly hoped the McKinley group were there to provide some well-needed gossip.

"Oh, my God, hey, Kurt. I didn't recognize you. You are wearing boy clothes for once." Sebastian joked.

"All right, twink, I think it's time that I show you a little Lima Heights hospitality." Santana stood, glaring at Marina's best friend.

"Unless you want to join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea. You see, my mom is sort of what you'd call a state's attorney. But if you had a piñata you wanted delivered, I bet she could make sure that got to them. All right, so here's what you guys should know. I am captain of the Warblers now, and I'm tired of playing nice." Sebastian smirked, before sauntering off.

Marina looked to the group. "Give me two minutes." She walked over to where Sebastian was, giving him a look that said, 'let's put on a show'. He had no complaints, going along with the plan Marina had hastily came up with. She grabbed him by his tie, yanking on it so that their eyes locked.

"What were you thinking?" She asked lowly, an eyebrow raised. Sebastian laughed lightly.

"We're rivals, you think I don't like acting like an ass to get to them?" Marina was reminded of the last time she was with Sebastian, Kurt, Blaine, and Arabella.

"It is pretty funny to watch it all go down, it's also fun to be mean." Marina quietly nodded. "Anyway, I've gotta go. Bye Sebby." Marina casually spoke, letting go of his tie and going back over to the group.

When everybody knew what happened, they all angrily came into the choir room. "There has to be some kind of show choir competition committee we can complain to." Tina sighed.

"I know it sucks, guys, but it's not the end of the world. Heck, you had your set list stolen the day of the competition at Sectionals, and you pulled that one off, right?" Blaine said hopefully, trying to redeem himself.

"Well, they can have our Journey and our Dreamgirls, but pilfering my Michael, mm-mm, that's another level, not okay." Artie sassed as he came into the room.

"I'm not exactly comfortable having this conversation with Blaine in the room. Clearly, once a Warbler, always a Warbler. Marina and Arabella live with them and they didn't blab, so it's on you, Blaine." Puck said, arms crossed.