t w e n t y - s e v e n

Santana dressed up Marina, sticking a recording device to her under-boob. She also gave her a script, which Marina laughed at for way too long for it to be appropriate. So, Santana drove her to Dalton, Arabella waiting in the backseat as Marina left, a glare on her face as she moved to the dance practice room.

Santana had changed Marina into a tight black turtleneck dress that barely covered her skin, long, tight thigh-high boots on her legs, leaving a small gap of visible thigh. Her arms were bare, her hands having a pair of delicate soft black gloves. She strutted through Dalton, the boys staring at her in awe before she walked into the room, glaring at the boys.

"Hey, Andrew McCarthy. Don't know if you heard, but Blaine may lose an eye. The same Blaine who was just besties with most of you not four months ago." Marina stuck to the script, gaining a raised eyebrow from Sebastian.

"My god, Santana gave you a script." He sighed.

"Wait, are you serious? Is he gonna be okay?" Trent said to Marina, concerned.

"Well, sure, if he doesn't care about seeing in three dimensions. I'm lucky all I ended out with was this." Marina said, gently taking off the bandage to reveal the cuts destined to scar.

"Trent, I got this." Sebastian murmured, looking sadly at the damage he caused on Marina's face.

"Bummer about Blaine, he was pretty. He shouldn't have gotten in the way, though. You know that slushie was meant for Kurt. A harmless prank to stain his clothes. You, Reenie, you just wanted to help Blaine. That's why you're better than all of us combined." Sebastian said honestly. Marina nodded softly, smiling but sticking to the script.

"You may look like the villain out of a cheesy '80s high school movie, but you should know that I am fully prepared to go all Danny LaRusso on your ass. Admit you put something in that slushie. What was it, huh? Glass? Asphalt?" Even though she knew it was rock salt, she had to stay on script. "I wanna hear you say it out loud, Sebastian."

"Red dye number six." The boy joked with a smirk.

"You're a liar." Marina said, shaking her head.

"She questioned my honour. I demand satisfaction in Warbler tradition." Marina looked down, grinning.

"Warbler tradition, huh? How many traditions did you break when you guys started referring to me as 'Warblette'?" Marina couldn't help but ask, her tone joking. "You want to have a duel? Cello guys, can you hang back for a second? I'm gonna need you for this one."

"Everyone else clear out. I don't want you to see me make a girl cry." Everyone knew Sebastian just wanted a quiet, private singing session with Marina, but nobody said anything about that.

"You and Blaine will be okay, right?" Nick asked softly as everyone began to leave.

"Yeah, we'll be fine." With that, Nick and Trent left the room.

"You know we didn't mean to hurt anyone." Jeff sighed, before following Nick and Trent out of the room.

"All I have to say is that you look hot as all hell in that, Mari." Thad smirked, looking the girl up and down. She smacked his arm, telling him to leave.

"Sit down." Sebastian murmured as the cellos began to play. Marina did as told, looking eagerly at Sebastian.

As they sang, the pair circled each other, moving around the room. When they ended, the pair gave each other a high-five before seriousness struck once more. "I was better." Marina stated knowingly.

"You weren't even close." Sebastian jokingly taunted.

"I was better." Marina finalized.

"You were." Sebastian nodded as the Warblers came back into the room.

"Now tell me the truth. What did you put in that slushie?" Marina went back on-script, looking knowingly up at Sebastian.

"Rock salt but it's okay." Sebastian said.

"Why is it okay? I just told you that Blaine had to have surgery." Marina asked, confused.

"It's okay because I didn't put anything in these ones." Nick came forward, holding a tray of five slushies.

"Sebastian threw the slushie, but we were all in on it. It was supposed to hit Kurt, mess up his clothes. Not your face or Blaine's eye. Now to show how sorry we are, get out your phone." Marina did as ordered, slowly coming to a conclusion.

All the Warblers had their phones out as the boys lowered their heads enough so that Marina could manage to get all of their faces with their respective slushie. She gave her phone to the Warbler people called 'Meatbox', going forward and picking up the first slushie, standing in front of Trent.

"Oh, just do it." He sighed as the girl grinned, hitting him with the slushie. Next, she moved onto Jeff, apologising to his hair before hitting him with the slushie too. Then Nick, who didn't have any complaints as she threw the slushie. Thad just gave her a grin as she slushied him. Then came Sebastian, who was looking guilty as ever, letting Marina slushie him. Everyone cheered when she was done, the boy handing back her phone as she left without a word.

When she was back in the car, she showed Arabella and Santana the video as she gave Santana the recording, the girl listening and only hearing sincerity from the boys as they all spoke. "God, they really are nice, aren't they?" Santana mumbled, both girls hearing her.

"Well, they said many times it was supposed to be a prank for Kurt." Santana nodded in understanding.

"Also, I can't believe you slushied them all." Arabella laughed from where she had been watching the video on repeat. Santana had listened to the recording multiple times, also watching the video, and bursting into laughter.

"Okay, Auntie Snixx really likes you two. The population of conniving Bitchtown's population just changed from one to three."