t w e n t y - e i g h t

The next day, Santana ushered everyone into the choir room beside Arabella and Marina, the trio going to show them what happened at Dalton. "Before Mr. Shue gets here, come on." Santana laughed quietly as everyone rushed into the room. "Brittany, lock the door." Brittany looked at Santana, confused.

"I don't know how to do that." She told them as Santana locked the door.

"Um, what's going on?" Rachel asked, confused.

"We've got the Warblers right where we want them." Marina cleared her throat at Santana's words.

"Marina has the Warblers right where she wants them." She corrected. "And because he's the smoothest criminal I know, Artie was able to find a spy store that sells top-secret surveillance equipment."

Artie shook his head, "Not top-secret. I just got a tape recorder from OfficeMax."

"Okay, okay, whatever. In any case, I taped it to my under-boob when we went to Dalton, and I got Sebastian on tape admitting that there was rock salt in that slushie that blinded Blaine and scratched up my face." Marina told them, holding out the tape. "I also got their honest apologies and a video of me throwing slushies at them."

"Now, all we have to do is send this tape to the po-po, and that little bitchlet is headed to juvie." Santana smirked. Arabella and Marina looked confused.

"I thought this was so that we knew they were actually just pranking Kurt and it was an accident Blaine and I got hurt." Marina said, confused.

"No. No, we're not doing that." Kurt agreed after hearing the entirety of the tape, knowing the boys didn't want to hurt Blaine or Marina.

"Why? Kurt, this isn't violent. This is clever. I taped it to Marina's under-boob." Santana protested, groaning.

"So, he gets kicked out of school. Marina and Arabella never talk to us again. The Warblers still do Michael, and they still beat us. Look, I want to see Sebastian's head turning on a spit, but I've realized that you can't go looking for payback every time the world wrongs you. If Michael went after all the haters, he would have never had any time to do all that amazing music. So, we're not gonna punish the Warblers. We're gonna teach them a lesson, and I think I know how. I've reserved the auditorium, so if you all just follow me." Kurt said to the group, beginning to leave to the auditorium. Marina and Arabella immediately moved to follow.

"Oh, wait. If Kurt would have taped this to his junk, I would have never heard the end of it. We would have had a whole week of songs about it." Santana said as everyone else followed him to the auditorium.

When the Warblers arrived, Sebastian was leading them into the auditorium. "Nice of you to show." Artie said.

"Is whatever this is gonna take long? I can't stand the stench of public schools." Sebastian said, looking around in distaste.

"Amen, mate." Marina muttered from where she stood in the shadows, going to make an entrance during the song.

"It won't take long, and all you have to do is sit and listen." Quinn said as the Warblers all sat down.

"We're not doing Michael for Regionals." Artie admitted, as Sebastian smirked.

"I didn't think you'd surrender that easily." Sebastian said, shrugging with a smirk.

"We're tired of the fighting and the backstabbing. We're show choirs. We're supposed to be supportive of each other." Kurt sighed.

"This is what we call taking the high road, which I was shocked to find out has nothing to do with marijuana." Puck told them, laughing to himself as he spoke.

"Just because you're doing Michael doesn't mean you understand Michael."

"And you do?" Sebastian asked, referring to the group.

"Marina does." Arabella muttered.

"Yes. And we're about to show you." Mercedes nodded as the group began to sing and dance.

Marina stayed in the shadows, watching as Trent, Nick, and Jeff all obviously wanted to go onto the stage and join in. So, when Santana began to sing, the girl got the attention of the trio, telling them to stay quiet. She then joined in with the singing, pulling the trio up and pushing them onto the stage before moving along the line to Thad, telling the two boys in front of him to get on the stage before pulling Thad over the row of chairs, the pair going onto the stage together as Marina urged the rest of the boys to get on the stage, everyone singing and dancing as a group. Sebastian still sat there unimpressed yet had a small smile on his face as he looked at Marina, his best friend.

When they finished, Arabella, Thad, Marina, Trent, Nick, and Jeff all went into a group hug, cheering together in happiness. Sebastian clapped slowly as the two groups all stood at the front of the stage, looking at the boy. "Very moving." Sebastian said slowly.

"Come on, Sebastian. Give it up." Nick sighed, "You're too soft to keep this up forever."

Sebastian's expression hardened, pointing at Nick. "That is the kind of attitude that lost us Regionals last year."

"I could call the cops or Marina's uncle and get you kicked out of school or even arrested for assaulting Blaine and Marina with that slushie." Santana said.

"All of this would be just awfully terrifying if you had any proof whatsoever." Sebastian told her.

Marina held up the tape. "You mean like you on tape admitting to it? Not just you, but Nick, Jeff, Thad, and Trent too?" People gasped as she looked at Sebastian. "I did it to prove your sincerity, Santana wanted to get you arrested but gave in when she realised how sorry you guys were."

Santana nodded slowly in agreement. "You idiots are nicer to Marina than I'd like to admit. She's your weakness." Santana noted as the boys looked away.

"But you know what? It just wouldn't be as much fun winning Regionals if you weren't there to suffer through all the agony of defeat." Kurt admitted as Marina moved forward, handing the tape to Sebastian.

"At least now, all your teammates get to know exactly what kind of guy you are." Santana stated.

"We all knew he hated Kurt and that he has a soft spot for Marina." One of the boys shrugged.

"Now get the hell out of my auditorium." Artie sassed to the boys. As the Warblers left with Marina and Arabella, they laughed.

"They think we hate you now." One said to the seven.

"Yeah, well, they actually think we were doing MJ for Regionals." Nick laughed as the girls looked at him, confused.

"Sebastian just wanted to cause trouble." Thad told them, causing another wave of laughter from the group.