t h i r t y - t w o

"So romantic." Kurt sighed happily as someone in a gorilla costume came up to Kurt. "A gorilla gram? Pour moi? 'To Kurt. From your secret admirer.' Again. Well, I wonder who it could be." Kurt paused as he looked to the gorilla. "Will you tell me who it is, Valentine gorilla?" They shook their head, handing Kurt a teddy bear of a gorilla before handing a box to Marina.

She held it in her hands, opening it and seeing an array of cookies, and a small vanilla cupcake. There was also a note, saying, 'Your uncle said you liked vanilla- Bear Cub.' Marina laughed to herself, shaking her head before putting the box into her bag.

"Who's it from?" Arabella asked curiously.

"Oh, you don't know them." She answered vaguely as Kurt spoke again.

"You see, Puckerman, that's what you're missing out on: True love." Kurt then turned to Rory. "What about you, Rory? Who are you taking to Sugar's party?"

Rory smirked. "Sugar."

"Hold up. You better have an option B because I'm all over that." Artie said to Rory. Marina only did what she does best: pulled out her phone and began to text the gossip to Thad.

"You're going with Sugar?" Rory asked, startled.

"As soon as I ask her out, and she says yes, which I'm sure she will because I don't mean this to sound mean, Irish, but nobody understands anything you say." Artie told Rory, who scoffed.

"Baloney. Chicks dig accents." Rory said. Marina turned to Arabella.

"One, can you understand me, and two, do you like my accent?" Arabella laughed, nodding over to the girl who was still frantically texting Thad the gossip.

"I'm sorry, what was that? Couldn't quite make it out." Artie said to Rory, a glare on his face.

"Fellas, there's no need to fight. You can just pick up the girls that fall off old Puckerosaurus here." Nobody listened to Puck as he spoke.

"This is a four-leaf clover, kid." Rory said as he pulled a four-leaf clover out of thin air, "'Cause you're going to need all the luck you can get."

Kurt leaned back in curiosity, looking to Rory. "Do you people just carry those around?"

Marina shrugged, "Maybe. I can't magically summon a cup of tea, though." She muttered to Kurt in response.

"Let's Roadhouse, Flanagan." Artie said, moving closer to the Irish boy.

When everyone was back in the choir room, Tina and Mike were preparing to sing. 

Marina's jaw hung open in surprise when Mike sang. She wasn't the only one. She wasn't surprised when they danced perfectly, though. Those two together were adorable and deserved to be able to sing and dance happily.

When everyone was next in the choir room, Artie and Rory were both showing off to Sugar. Artie was performing tricks on two wheels while Rory juggled nonchalantly as he whistled. Mr. Schue came into the room. "Artie, four wheels on the floor, please." Mr. Schue then turned to Rachel and Finn. "Rachel, you had an announcement?"

"Yeah, actually, Finn and I have an announcement we'd like to make. Finn and I are proud to announce that we're finally getting married." The pair stood in the centre of the room, Rachel holding up her hand to show a small ring.

People murmured in surprise and happiness before Puck spoke. "When's the baby's due date?"

"Wait, guys, have you both carefully thought this through?" Mr. Schue asked the pair, looking concerned.

"Yes. And our parents are totally behind us. And your plan to stop us by telling them totally backfired, Mr. Shue." Rachel said to Mr. Schuester, who only looked confusedly at the girl.

"Actually, I'm the one who told them. Because I think you guys are making a mistake. A huge mistake." Kurt said, raising a hand as he spoke.

"When's the wedding?" Quinn asked softly.

"The date is TBD, but I can assure all of you that we're gonna have a very simple and elegant ceremony at the Justice of the Peace, which all of you are invited to. And we're registered at Samuel French." Rachel said to everyone, speaking fast.

"You guys aren't mature enough or old enough to properly face this type of commitment." Quinn said to them. Marina liked both Finn and Rachel but had a few questions.

"If you don't support us, then I feel sorry for you, and you're not invited to the wedding. Which makes me really sad, because I would have loved to have seen you in a bridesmaid's dress, Quinn. And you as well, Kurt." Rachel said.

"Will this wedding involve me making any wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, or suit?" Marina asked, only getting a shake of the head from Rachel. "Well, if it doesn't mix with our prom dress, potential nationals clothing design tight schedule, we'll be there." Marina spoke for the pair, gesturing to a smiling Arabella.

"I'd be happy to be a bridesmaid, Rachel. I'm not sure I'm ready to get married, but I do know what being in love feels like." Tina said, her hand locking with Mike's.

"We'll be there." Mike nodded in confirmation as the pair smiled.

"Thanks, guys. And we hope the rest of you all change your minds, because it would mean a lot to us if you were all there." Finn spoke this time.

"Well, add me to the list of people who are wishing you guys the best in your marriage. However, let's stop the fighting and remind ourselves that Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching. So, if you'll excuse me." Artie moved himself to the centre of the room, looking expectantly at Finn and Rachel. "If you'll excuse me." He repeated as the pair moved to sit down. "Congrats, though. I got some sugary sweet game to spit. Give me a beat, Finn." He finished as he began to sing to Sugar.

Sugar walked to Artie, standing in front of him before smiling. "Wheel me to class, baby." She jumped onto Artie's lap, Artie rolling the pair out of the choir room.