t h i r t y - f o u r

Sugar stood up at the microphone, looking over at everyone in the room. "Testing. Testing. Testing." Sugar said into the microphone to check that it was on, "What up, McKinley?! Welcome to the Sugar Shack! Okay. Everyone look under your chairs, except you, Artie. Yours is in the potted plant right behind you." Everyone looked under their chairs, finding a cheese heart and an attached note. "Attached to a Hickory Hills Cheese Heart are gift certificates worth $200 each for Bed, Bath and Beyond, Panda Express, and Lima Mall Swatch Watch kiosk! I would like to thank my daddy for making tonight possible. He is not in the Mafia. And next up, straight from heaven above, give it up for the God Squad!"

Joe, Quinn, Sam, and Mercedes walked onto the stage as everyone cheered. "Hi. My name's Joe. Santana Lopez asked me if the God Squad would sing a love song for Brittany S. Pierce. And after thinking and praying about it, I knew there was only one right answer. Absolutely. Love is love, man. So, here's for Brittany from Santana." Joe said, gaining cheers and a smile from Santana as Quinn began to sing.

Couples moved to one side of Breadstix, dancing with one another as the four sang. Eventually, Santana and Brittany got up to dance, as did Tina and Mike. Marina then noticed Finn and Rachel entering Breadstix. Kurt was lonely, sitting by himself.

When they finished, Sugar went back to the front. "Jesus! Holla! The God Squad have one more song, but there's a funny story to that. Marina Fowler wanted a song to be played to her best friend, Arabella Newton, but Arabella then wanted the God Squad to sing the same exact song to Marina!" Sugar laughed as she told the story to everyone. "So, yeah! God Squad lets go!" Sugar then moved, letting the God Squad sing the song.

Marina leaned back once more, sucking on the lollipop as they began to sing.

Both Marina and Arabella let out loud laughs as they sang, watching with interest as the four danced in unison. Everyone was up on their feet, dancing to the song as they all laughed. When they finished, cheers and applause rained on the four as Sugar came back onto the stage.

"Okay, everyone, it's time for my extra-special guest, back from the dead, and cute and compact as ever!" Sugar gestured to the door, where a boy in a tux stood, before turning and reveal Blaine.

Everybody cheered as he spoke. "Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! This song is dedicated to all the lovers in the room." He then ripped off the eyepatch and moved to the stage as the music began.

As Blaine began to sing, Rachel, Brittany, and Mercedes rushed onto the stage, singing Blaine's backup. Eventually everyone was dancing, and Sugar specifically was on a table. Marina rolled her eyes, pulling Arabella up onto her feet as the duo danced. Blaine moved over to Kurt, getting him to sing before pulling him by the tie onto the stage where Kurt joined in on the singing. Blaine started a conga line, making Marina laugh. Eventually red and pink heart shaped balloons fell from the ceiling, everyone playing with the balloons as they sang.

Everyone clapped and cheered when the song finished as everybody sat back down, talking with their friends. Marina and Arabella moved to sit with Kurt, Blaine, Finn, and Rachel. "Nice to see your eye's okay, Blaine." Marina said to the boy, who looked at her face, startled.

"God, I wish I could say the same to you." Blaine muttered, looking at the fresh patch of scars. Marina only laughed, shaking her head.

"It looks cool to me." She shrugged.

"You know, Kurt played me the recording of when you went to Dalton." Blaine began, "And I know they weren't trying to hurt us." So, Marina had got the Warblers back in his good books, too.

Blaine then wordlessly stood, going to the stage as he winked knowingly at Sugar. "Everyone! I invited some guests, friends of mine." He grinned, before gesturing to the door where five figures now stood. Marina groaned, nudging Arabella to look. Once she did, she groaned as well.

"You have to be joking." Marina muttered as the boys walked to the stage, grinning when they saw Marina and Arabella.

"We are some of the Warblers from Dalton academy. Blaine invited us here, mainly to surprise these two." Sebastian spoke before pausing, pointing over to Marina and Arabella. "So, hi Reenie, Bella." He laughed slightly as Thad pushed him out of the way, standing at the microphone.

"So, let me tell y'all about this one time Marina sang with us." Thad began. Marina looked at him, curiosity in her eyes. "It caused her to get quite well-known to the Dalton students, and we thought we could sing together once more. Well, after our opening number." He smirked before the group began to sing.

Marina stopped them before they could, looking at them curiously. "Will this even be valentines day related?" She asked.

Nick shook his head, pouting. "No. Remind us to never let Trent pick songs by himself." Marina laughed at that as she let them sing.

Marina groaned as soon as they started, before laughing. Some people began to happily dance, the group all eventually standing and dancing like maniacs as they laughed. Thad sang Basket Case, Trent sang Time of Your Life, Nick sang Holiday, Sebastian sang Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Jeff sang 21 Guns.

When they finished their mashup, everyone clapped and cheered. Sebastian then left the stage, holding his hands out to Marina and Arabella. They both took his hands as he told them what they would be performing. Marina laughed before starting the song, shaking her head at what Trent had chosen for them to sing.

Marina was playing Ursula and Mother Gothel, singing Poor Unfortunate Souls and Mother Knows Best. Sebastian played Scar, singing Be Prepared. Trent played Claude Frollo, singing Hellfire. Nick and Jeff played Gaston and LeFou, sining Gaston. Thad played Dr. Facilier, singing Friends On The Other Side and Arabella played Jafar, singing the reprise of Prince Ali.