19

Reese POV

School was over and I was happy. Rose invited me to a mother daughter day. She always treated me like I was her daughter and I loved that about her.

" Reese yellow is your color ". She say showing me a yellow dress.

" I've been told that but I don't see it ". I said.

" You should get it ".

" Yeah Reese you should get it ". Destiny say.

" I don't know I don't usually wear dresses ". I said.

" I was like that in high school I hated dresses ". Rose say.

________

Chris POV

We were finally back home when I tell you I ran to that damn shower faster then the flash. Beside all bad I had fun but I hated it.

" Dad I'm going over Char house ". Royalty said.

" Alright be home later you have school in the morning ". I said.

" Alright ".

She left out and I pulled out my phone and called Reese. When she answered that shit made me feel good.

" Hello ". She say.

" Damn girl I miss you ". I say.

" I miss you too ". She said.

" You already know what I'm about to say ". I say smiling to myself.

" And hurry up don't keep me waiting ". I said before hanging up.

Reese POV

I was having fun with Rose and Destiny besides the shade but it was actually really nice. Rose wanted to take a girls trip with us along with her co-workers and their daughters.

" I really had fun ". I say.

" Yeah same ". Destiny said.

My phone rung and it was Chris. My heart went to my ass I've been waiting for his name to pop up since he left.

" Hello ".

" Damn girl I miss you ". He said.

" I miss you too ". I say cheesing like a dumb ass.

" You already know what I'm about to say ". He say.

" And hurry up don't keep me waiting ". He said before hanging up.

I closed my phone and smiled at myself.

_________________________

I got to Chris house and I had butterflies all over again. He opened the door and smiled at me, then he grabbed me and kissed me.

" What's up ". He say.

" Hey ".

He shut the door behind me and grabbed me from  behind.

" How was the trip ". I asked.

" Horrible ". He say.

" Really ". I say laughing.

" Baby they had us sleeping outside and eating canned food ". He say.

" Damn so happy I didn't go ".

" Lucky ass ".

We went upstairs and I sat on the bed. I took off my shoes and laid down. His phone rung and it was a girl name. He noticed my stupid ass look at his phone, he answered the phone and left out the room. Then I notice Destiny texted me about a party.

" Wanna go to this party "

I don't feel like getting dressed for a damn party, but I guess I'll go. I texted her back letting her know I'm down. Every time I go to party the girls be dressing extra as fuck but I keep it cute and simple.

Chris came back in the room and smiled at me and kissed me. I should invite him to the party I think he'll like it, nah he just getting back in town.

" What are you doing tonight ". I asked.

" Staying in tonight ". He say.

" Why what's up ". He added.

" Just wondering ". I said.

" So you staying in with me ". He added.

" Uh I have somewhere to be ". I said.

" Hmm that's too bad ". He say smiling.

" But have fun ".

_______________________

I was getting ready for this party and of course I didn't have anything to wear. I had an idea but that shit was a flop.

" We're going to go basic ". I say.

 I say

_____

Destiny picked me up since my house is on the way to the party. She had her friends in the car and I just felt tension. Some of her other friends are going to meet us there

" Ooh it's deep as hell ". Destiny said.

" My favorite type of party ". Tina say.

As soon as we got out the car the smell of weed hit my nose.

" Oh yeah they smoking that good gas ". Lauren said.

" Hell yeah ". Destiny say.

We walked in and the party was lit as hell.

" Y'all let's take some shots ". Destiny insisted.

" I'm down ".

We walked over to the table and grab some shots i took my and took that shit like a G. Not gone like I was feeling myself after that.

" I love this shit ". I said taking another shot.

" Slow down girl ". Destiny say.

" I'm good ". I say.

I only needed two shots to make this night even better.

Destiny POV

Look at her dumb and naive I can't believe she really think I fuck with her.

Reese POV

Destiny wanted to go look for her other friends who were no where to found. I was in my right mind but a little tipsy.

" I think they upstairs ". Tina said.

We went upstairs and looked for them. I swear drinking make you out of breath.

" She said she'll be in this room ". Destiny say opening up a door.

When she opened the door I saw Destiny friend my brain was trying to register the other person and it was Chris. My heart stopped it was like I lost everything.

" Found them ". Lauren say laughing.

She was on top of him with her clothes off. I was heartbroken how could he do this to me.

" Um I have to go ". I say walking downstairs and leaving.