67

Reese POV

When I arrived at Chris house I was kinda on time but then again late. Royalty wanted to have a girls night and I was down. Even though I haven't talked to Chris in a few days I miss him.

" Everyone's here ". Nia asked.

" Nah I'm tryna see where Rico and his daughter at ". Nick said.

" They should be here soon ". Chris say.

I went to sit on the couch and I just got on my phone minding my business.

" I don't smell food ". Chloe say.

" Right ".

" Chill we have food it's in the oven ". Royalty said.

" So where are y'all going tonight ". Raya asked.

" That's grown folk business ". Q said laughing.

" So ".

" It's none of you business nosey ". Nick said.

" They ain't got shit t- ". Nia said before getting interrupted.

We heard the front door open and it was Rico and this pretty girl who looked around fourteen or fifteen. She had bright hazel eyes and long brown hair.

" Damn y'all late ". Chris said.

" Man ". Rico said.

" But this is Bella my daughter ".

" What's up Bella ". Nick said.

" Hey ". She say smiling.

___________________________

The guys were gone and I got away with not talking to Chris but I knew I should have. I literally felt him staring me down the whole time.

" Ooh let's tell each other our hardest moments in life ". Char said smiling.

" If you nosey just say that ". Raya said.

" I'll go first.....my sophomore year I was really struggling liking myself to the point where I didn't eat for days I just wanted to be perfect ". Royalty said.

" Awe Ro you are perfect ". I said to her.

" My turn....my hardest moments in life was realizing my dad wasn't this horrible guy my mom wanted him to be she made me not like him she said mean things about him that made me hate him but I got to spend more time with him and noticed he was doing the best he can and he got my everything I could ask for ". Bella said.

" I can understand that sometimes you just have to look at the pictures through your own eyes and what I saw was someone amazing ". Royalty said hugging me.

" Love to see it ". Char said.

" Guess I'll go ". I said sitting up and turning off my phone.

" My hardest moment in life is having a miscarriage ". I added. They all looked at me like I had five heads.

" Reese what ". Nia said.

" The night before I left to go to New York I had a feeling I was pregnant my body just started to change but I still got on the flight to New York...when I got there I went straight to the doctor and they told me the baby was healthy and everything looked good a couple of days later I got this sharp pain in my stomach my first thought was my baby so I told my mom to take and when I got up it was blood all over the sheets I new I had lost my baby ". I said as I wiped my tears.

Chris POV

What nigga doesn't want a bad bitch shaking ass on you. I loved going to the strip club it was like a place where I could release shit off my mind. I felt my phone ring and I looked down and it was Reese.

" Aye hold up ". I said getting up. I went into the bathroom and answered the phone.

" Hello ". I said.

" The night before I left to go to New York I had a feeling I was pregnant my body just started to change but I still got on the flight to New York...when I got there I went straight to the doctor and they told me the baby was healthy and everything looked good a couple of days later I got this sharp pain in my stomach my first thought was my baby so I told my mom to take and when I got up it was blood all over the sheets I new I had lost my baby ". I heard Reese say.

" What the fuck ". I mumbled.

" Hello Reese ". I said. I kept calling her name but I guess she butt dialed me.

I was so confused on what the fuck I just heard. I didn't know how to feel.

_________________

Royalty POV

So you're telling me I had a little brother or sister. I felt so bad for Reese she looked so sad when she told us. If I was her I wouldn't tell my dad I already know how he's going to act.

" How was y'all night ". Uncle Nick asked.

" Heart warming ". Nia said.

" Yeah it was well needed ". Chloe say.

" Not him being drunk ". I noticed my dad stumbling up the stairs.

" All of a sudden he just went black out ". Uncle Rico say.

" We all should just sleep over since we're here ". Raya said.

" Ooh I'm down ". I say.

" I'm cool with it ". Q said.

" Cool with what ". Reese say coming out the bathroom.

" Everyone sleeping over ".

" Ooh ". She said smiling.

" I'll be back ". She added going upstairs.

Reese POV

I opened Chris door and saw him stumbling around the room. He was most definitely drunk.

" Hey Chris ". I say.

I went over to him and the smell of liquor and cheat ass Japanese Cherry Blossom hit my nose.

" Ew Chris you stink ". I say.

As he was talking his shirt off I noticed he had hickeys on his neck and chest.

" I see you had fun tonight ". I say sitting on his bed.

" Yeah I fucked two bitches tonight ". He said slamming the bathroom door.

Huh.

" Excuse me ". I said opening the door.

" Get out bro ". He said.

" Bro ".

" Chris what's going on ". I asked.

" I'm good I just need you to get the fuck up out of my face ". He said.

" No ".

" Chris ". I say grabbing his hand.

" Reese get out my face on some real shit you pissing me off now ".