64

Reese POV

I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I never really liked breakfast food but this morning I was craving it. Meanwhile Chris was on the phone back and forth with Lori about something.

" Why the fuck you acting like I didn't address the situation with you ". He say getting behind me. I felt his hand wonder and he kissed me.

" Lori we talked about it and we agreed on the shit you didn't say shit before ".

I heard the front door open and it was Royalty. I wanted to beat her happy ass.

" Ooh it smells good ". She say smiling.

" I know ". I said. She came over and hugged Chris and me.

" I made my special lemonade ". I said smiling. I handed her a glass of lemonade and watched her drank it. She spit it out and looked at me like I was crazy.

" What the heck ". She say.

" Don't ever try to play me like that ever ". I said smiling.

" My mouth is on fire ". She said.

" Seems like a personal problem ". I say.

" Dad you really gone let her do this to me ". She say to Chris.

" She was thinking about the worse ". He said hanging up the phone.

" Since you want to play ". Royalty say.

" Girl we can do this all day ". I said smiling.

" Hm ".

" Oh dad don't forget I have sectionals today ". She added.

" Isn't the season over with ". I asked.

" I wish she decided to try out for this competition team and all they do is fucking competitions ". Chris said.

" Ooh really what are you ". I asked.

I miss cheering every Friday night and going to competitions.

" Flyer ". She said.

" Oh my gosh really girl I'm so proud of you ". I say.

" You should come tonight I think you'll get along with well with my coaches ". She said.

" I'll be there front row ".

" Ooh I'm excited ". I added.

Royalty went to her room and Chris looked at me.

" You know her mom will be there tonight ". Chris say.

" Chris I have no problem with her I'm here to support Royalty ".

" I know baby ".

He kissed me and then picked me up.

_________________________

Chris went to drop off Royalty and I needed to get ready so I went home. I didn't know what to wear but I wanted to look good.

____________________

Nia POV ( Royalty's Mom )

My baby competition is today and you know mama had to come early to take pictures. I'm happy she's doing something she loves and not following in her dads footsteps.

" Mom no more ". Royalty begged.

" Girl shut up and smile ". I say.

" Let your mom take pictures ". Bre said. Bre is my younger sister while I adore and she looks up to be. I want her to be a better mom for her kids so I love setting an example for her.

" Let her go with her team ". My mom said.

" Ooh dads here ". She said smiling.

I looked over and saw Chris fine ass. I swear every time I see him he just get finer every time. I saw Reese behind him holding her hand coming this way.

" Umm what the fuck ". Bre said.

" Reese you made it ". Royalty said smiling.

" Of course girl ". She say smiling.

" What's up ladies ". Chris said.

" I see you with the young one again ". Bre said.

Chris didn't say anything but it just took me by surprise she's back in his life after two years of leaving him.

Reese POV

I was excited to see Royalty compete it was like I was watching myself. I felt tension as soon as we sat next to Nia and I'm assuming her family.

" I have to deal with this almost everyday ". Chris said.

" Dad I literally tell you all the time you don't have to come to every single one of them ". Royalty said smiling.

" Damn I can support and complain ". Chris said.

" No ".

" My parents went to every and blamed me for their sleep habits ". I said.

Over the intercom the were telling the girls to get into there places.

" Reese after I want you to meet my coaches I think you'll love them ".

" Yeah of course ". I said. She smiled at me and walked away.

" She missed out on this at first ". Chris say.

" Yeah but everything happens for a reason ". I say referring to Royalty and I relationship.

He looked at me and kissed my cheek. I love this man with all my heart.

" So Chris is this you're daughter ". This lady said smiling.

" Hm cute but no ". I said.

I'm a grown ass women now not about to let them talk down on me.

" Looks like something out of a kids magazine ". Nia say shaking her head.

" Y'all chill we here for Royalty right keep all that negative shit to ya self ". Chris said.

____________________________

The competition was over and Royalty team came in second but they did really good. She insisted I meet her coaches.

" Coach Jones this is Reese we used to cheer together ". Royalty say.

I was surprise it was a male coach male coaches usually teach middle school. He was fine as hell too let me find out he single.

" Hi ". I said

" Wow I didn't expect you to be this young ". He said.

" Oh well she was freshman when I was a senior so I don't really know what to say to that ". I said smiling.

" I told him about you and dad ". Royalty whispered to me.

" Girl ".

" But they did a really good job and I love the tumblers ". I added.

_____________________