69

Reese POV

I've never been on a blind date but Chloe and Raya said I would be compatible with this guy. I'm trusting them because they know what I like and what I don't like. The only problem is I don't want Chris to find out about this.

" How do I looked ". I asked turning around and looking at my butt.

" You look good as hell ". Chloe say.

" I promise you he is all that and more ". She added.

" I hope so ".

I feel like it's only right Chris and I see other people I mean we never made it official again. I mean it'll be nice to see someone else. After what Chris said to me the words just replayed in my head like how could you really say that. But I knew I needed to get over it and move on. Obviously we're in two different places in our life right now.

" Hurry don't have him waiting ". Raya said grabbing my purse.

" Wish me luck ".

" Girl you'll be fine ".

_________________________

Ooh I see he picked a fancy restaurant. I was really nervous because I never talked to someone other than Micheal and Chris. As I got closer to the table I saw this fine ass nigga. He stood up and he was tall as hell with a pretty ass smile. He was making a bitch nervous not gone lie.

" Reese ". He say smiling.

" Yeah ".

All of a sudden I got shy as hell. When I'm shy I start to smile for no damn reason and say "yeah" ten times in 5 seconds.

" I'm Antron but you call me Tron ". He said with this accent that made my pussy throb. Let me chill but he was something different. He pulled me in a hug and smiled.

" You don't gotta be nervous ". He said saying a sip of his water.

" Yeah ". I say smiling.

" Your friends didn't tell me you were this beautiful ". He said.

" Thanks ". I say blushing hard as hell.

" So tell me about yourself ". I added.

" Let's not do that ". He said

" We can get to know each other more without asking twenty-one questions ". He added.

" Yeah ".

_________________________________

Chloe POV

Q decided to throw a last minute game night and boy it was intense. At first it was fun until they started to get money involved.

" I'm betting a band on this game ". Chris said.

" Hell nah after yo ass just cheated ". Rico said.

I don't know if it's me but every time Rico talk he reminds me of Reese for some reason.

" Man I didn't cheat ". Chris said.

" We missing someone ". Jase said.

" Miss Reese ". Nia said.

Speaking of the devil she FaceTimed me. I was super excited to hear how the date went. Please don't ask me where I found the guy but let's just say he's great with his hands.

" Hello ". She say.

" Hey ". I said.

" Reese we don't miss you ". Nick said.

" Nick shut the fuck up ". She said mocking him.

" How did it go ". I asked cheesing.

" Um we have a second date next weekend ". She said smiling.

" No way ". I said getting excited.

" Way ". She said.

" He was such a gentleman with everything ". She added.

" I'm excited for you girl ".

" Yes it just felt so fresh like something different with him ". She said.

" Can you hang up the fucking phone and play the  fucking game ". Chris protested.

" Chill Chris ". Nick said laughing.

" Reese I'll call you back ". I said looking at Chris retarded ass.

" Alright bye I love y'all ".

" We love you too ". Raya said.

I hung up the phone, I knew his ass was jealous as he should.

" Why don't I know about this date ". Nia said.

" Because you would have told Nick and Nick would have told Chris ".

" Damn I'm right here ". Nick said.

" I don't care about that ". Chris said.

" Why the fuck would you even set her up on a date with some random ass nigga ". Chris added.

" Damn she can't have a social life ". Raya said.

" No what the fuck we have one argument and y'all go fucking set her ass up ". Chris protested.

" I swear if I see this nigga I'm beating his ass ". Chris said as he clenched his teeth.

" She can't be happy ". Nia asked.

" No ".

I knew it was something bigger than what Chris was talking about. Earlier Reese said she didn't want to go on the date because Chris would find out and now I see why.

_____________________________

Reese POV

I had so much fun with Antron we sat in his car and talked about everything. He was so sweet and funny. I decided to go pay my dad a visit.

" Reese what are you doing here ". My dad asked.

" I wanted to come check up on you ". I said walking in.

" That's nice of you ". He said.

" I know ".

I saw Cross in the living room watching tv eating some snacks.

" REESE ". He said when he saw me.

" Hey baby bro ". I said sitting next to him.

" Damn I didn't even get that type of welcome ". I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw Rico coming from upstairs. I was so confused on what was happening.

" She's my only sister ". Cross said.

" No she isn't Cross ". My dad said shaking his head.

" What are you doing here ". I asked looking at my dad.

" Your mom and I never told you this but before we had you we had Rashad ". My dad said. I was so confused but it felt like I knew that.

" I have an older brother ". I say to myself.

" Did you know about this ". I asked Rico.

" For a long time now when I found out you were dating Chris I had to come back ". He said.

" Feels good to have all my kids together ". My dad said.

" You sure ". I say.

" Ew I'm the middle child ". I said.

" And don't put me in any of you and Chris drama ". He say.

I always wanted an older brother it kind of felt good but I'm just still confused. I need to talk to my mom.