73

Reese POV

I was about to head out for work. They called me in because they were short staffed. That is not my problem I was tired as hell and just wanted to relax. But I told them I'll see and come unexpectedly.

" So I got my water bottle snacks ". I mumbled to myself.

" Can't forget my charger ". I say grabbing my charger.

When I was leaving out and opened the door and saw Chris about to knock.

" What are you doing here ". I say.

" I can't come see you now ". He said.

" No I'm just heading to work right now ". I said.

" Can we talk at least ". He asked. I looked at the time I mean I guess I have ten minutes

" Yeah ". I say letting him in. We went into the living room and sat on the couch.

" What's up ". I say.

" I know what I said was fucked up and I let you go through that alone I had my pride up but Reese I'm sorry ". He said.

" Chris that was the worst apology ever ". I said laughing.

" Chill I'm not use to apologizing ". He said.

He stared at me for a moment and smiled. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach he wasn't saying anything just staring at me.

" What ". I say blushing.

" I love you ". He say.

" I love you too ".

He grabbed my face and kissed me. Damn I miss his kisses. I felt his hands wonder I felt him hand go inside my panties.

" Chris I have to go to work ". I say. I really wanted this but I knew I had to go to work.

" I don't care ". He say picking me up. He took me to my room and closed the door.

" I have to work ". I say through my moans. He started kissing my neck, I just couldn't control them.

" Let's make a baby ". Chris said.

MAKE. A. BABY. My heart literally sunk in. We make a baby?

___________________

Rico POV

It's been a long time since I had my daughter. I fucking hate her mom she been threatening me to go on child support. I gave my daughter what she needs all the time her mama just want my money to live a lifestyle she ain't built for.

" She isn't home yet ". Bella said.

" I told her to drop you off two hours ago ". I said shaking my head.

" I'm not even on that side of town yet ". I added.

Her mom always doing this shit I tell her to drop Bell off at my dads house and she refuses.

" If I pick you up I doing to be there around seven ". I said.

" Cool I'll be ready ". She said.

" Alright baby girl I love you ". I say.

" I love you too dad ". She say before hanging up.

I love my daughter so much it's just her mom makes it so hard to see her.

" She still on that shit huh ". Q asked.

" Yeah man ".

Chris POV

This is right where I need to be with Reese. It felt so much better being around her she's my world man.

" Could have missed out on this ". I say to her.

" Glad I didn't ".

She gave me a kissed and went into the bathroom. I opened the door and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I heard the door open and it was Rico and Q.

" I knew that was his car ". Q said shaking his head.

" What you doing here ". Rico asked.

" Had to handle some business ". I said dapping them up.

" I thought Reese had to work ". Rico said.

" Nah ". I say.

" Since you here tryna smoke ". Q said.

" Hell yeah ".

Reese POV

My body felt so light and I was excited. Im so happy Chris and I sorted things out I miss his fine ass.