53

Reese POV

I was super excited Nia asked me to be her maid of honor I mean duh I was going to be it anyway but the way she asked me. It felt like I was getting married how happy I was. She even gave me a ring if this is what she feels like then sign me up. My duties as the maid of honor is now activated. I'm not letting shit slide and I'm on gone be on these girls asses about this. Yes I'm about to be that girl.

" As all of you know I'm officially the maid of honor ". I say smiling hard.

" I want everything to go as planned we need to start getting our dresses fitted and shoes ". I added.

" That's the main thing that needs to be done first I don't want any last minute shit ".

" Ok bride ". Royalty said.

I swears she's a pain in my ass and she isn't even my daughter.

" Ok bride ". I say mimicking her.

She's most definitely Chris daughter bad ass. But I'm glad she's grown up to be a little woman.

Chris POV

Nick gave me the best man status and I'm taking that shit like a g. This my fucking wedding ya heard.

" Look let's just get this suit shit over with now and we can chill and have fun after let's be better then the girls ". I said.

" They gone take forever to find dresses and they have to get them fitted and shit ". Jase said shaking his head.

" Hell yeah ". Nick said laughing.

_______________________

Nick POV

I got home tired as hell looking for suit and haven't found not one I liked. Shit I like to look good too I'm a sexy ass nigga with a fresh ass taste.

" How was your day ". I asked.

" Reese had our asses looking for dresses all day and I'm tired ". She said.

" Hell nah ". I laughed.

" She acting like this her wedding telling me no about my dress ". Nia said rolling her eyes.

" For real ".

I'm glad Reese is back she can keep Nia busy and out of the house. She needed that and I wanted that for her ass.

Reese POV

When I walked into the building it was dark as hell and quiet. Made me feel a little uncomfortable but I had to and I wanted to.

" Thought you'll never come ". I heard someone say.

The lights turned on and I saw Chris. He smiled at me and walked towards me.

" Now why would you think that ". I asked.

He pulled me in for a hugged and he just hovered over me looking down at. I always admire his height.

" I don't know ". He licked his lips and kissed me.

Chris POV

I knew I couldn't stay away from her that long and she knew that too. Everything we were doing felt right like this is what we're meant for.

" I heard your the maid of honor ". I say.

" That's right best man ". She said smiling.

" You know that should be us ". I said kissing on her.

" Yeah but you know you had to ruin it ". She said with a smirk.

" I know and I'm sorry ".

" I was just mad ". I added.

" It's fine you're here now right ". She said.

" Right ". I said kissing her. I started feeling on her making me want her more than ever.

_______________________

Reese POV

I got home and y'all I was cheesing like fuck. I know I know I shouldn't be doing this but it's Chris. I couldn't resist it was like he had me in a spell and I didn't want to go.

" I thought you said you were going to be home an hour ago ". My mom said.

" I had to make a little detour ". I say.

Chris POV

Reese was on my mind all night man I fucking love that girl to death. I miss her fine ass.

" I made some ribs ". Lori said.

" For real ". I said.

I was tired than a bitch my back was sore as hell.