51

Nia POV

The day is finally here our party. It's going to be beautiful welcoming our family to see us and bring gifts. Most definitely the best thing a girl could go through.

" You almost ready ". Nick asked.

" Yeah I just need to fix my hair ". I said.

I decided to do pin curls and I'm in love with them. It was my first time and they came out flawless and bouncy.

" My Baby look beautiful ". Nick say kissing on me.

" Ew I'm here ". Char said.

" Shut up ". Nick said laughing.

" Don't do that ". I said hitting Nick.

I grabbed my phone and purse and we left out the door.

Reese POV

After my mom and dad convinced me to go I was getting ready and didn't have a clue what to wear. But I was debating on this fitted grey dress that'll make my ass look fat or this black silk dress that'll make my ass look fat and my tits pop.

" I could do a two for one but then again kids are going to be there ". I say.

" Girl fuck them kids ". Raya said threw the phone.

" Bitch I hate you ". I laughed.

" I'm so for real they seen ass before ". She said.

" Shut up ". I said laughing. I looked so good in the black.

" Yeah I'm going to do the black one ". I said.

" As you should ".

_________________________

Chris POV

Not gone lie this was nice I liked how they had the Mr.&Mrs sign. I'm just happy for Nick he deserves all this and more.

" Baby look ". Lori said showing me the menu.

" Oh shit they got expensive liquor ". I said.

" I'm just ready to eat ". Royalty said.

" Same ".

Nia and Nick walked through the door and we all started clapping. They sat next to us on this long ass table filled with people I didn't even know Nick ass.

" Thank you guys for coming ". Nia say.

I few seats down from Nia I saw Mr.Banks and Cross. When he noticed me he waved at me. I waved back I haven't talked to him in a long time. Then I saw Carlotta across from them. I'm glad she's healthy and she's herself again.

" We can get this party started ". Nick said.

" My nigga Nick getting tied down ". Jase said dapping him up.

" It was time and I can say it's been the best ". Nick said.

" Don't change on us nigga ". Q say.

" Shut yo ass up ".

I heard the door opened behind I didn't want to look because everybody looked. I looked at Nick who eyes look like he just saw a ghost.

" Damn ". Jase mumbled.

I turned around and right their I saw the person I never wanted to see again. The person I broke, the person I cared for and lied to. The person who I could tell everything too and not feel embarrassed. Everything I wanted was her. Never wanted to see her because I didn't put my pride aside to see how I hurt her. I never asked how she felt and that resulted in me losing her, and hating myself for not fighting for her.

Reese POV

I swear this bitch can't drive for shit like how the fuck you wear glasses and still can't see like make that make sense.

" Bitch I'm driving next time because ain't no way you passed that test ". I say to Raya.

" Girl I'm the best driver you better asked somebody.

" My ass ". I said closing the door.

" I mean we could have died looking our best ". She say.

" Bitch bye ". I say shaking my head.

We walked into the hotel and it was nice as hell. Might have to go book a room. Real expensive real cute.

" Are you nervous ". She asked.

" I don't know ". I said knowing exactly what she's talking about.

She opened the door and you could soft music playing and people chattering. But we I walked my ass through that door all eyes were on me. It felt like I wasn't supposed to be here like I was the fucking imposter.

" Damn ". I heard someone say.

As I was walking closer I saw him. My stomach turned like I had to shit. He broke me and I wanted him to fix me but he never did. I never felt so dumb in my life I would have stopped the world for him but in return I got a broken heart. It was like did he even care he never asked me about my feelings. I loved him and everyone knew if I knew it and he did. For him to do that to me was a wake up call. He was also part of the reason me moved to New York I couldn't see his face anymore or see who was after me.

Raya and I sat next to my mom. I saw Nia staring at me she rolled her eyes and smiled at me.

" I'm sorry ". I mouthed to her. She gave me a big smile and blew a kiss at me.

" Hey Reese ". I heard Nick say cheesing. I saw that he gave Chris a grin.

" Hey Nick ". I said

Nia POV

When I first saw Reese I got happier I knew I needed my best friend. I missed her so much and I knew she missed me. I looked at Chris who was just quiet like he was put in a room full of detectives.

___________________

Reese POV

It was my turn to give a toast and boy I was nervous as hell but it had to be done. My dad gave me this mic and all eyes were on me.

" I just want to say congrats to my best friend , my sister and my life line ". I said.

" Nia Im so happy for you and you deserve this and more I remember when we used to play dress up and act like we were getting married to our stuff animals and now look at you it's all coming to play just be happy and please don't kill Nick ". I added.

Everyone laughed and she looked at me smiling with tears.

" I love you and I'm happy for y'all ". Everyone clapped and I went over to Nia and hugged her.

" Thank you ". She said.

I saw Chris look at me but I didn't stare for long. Then I saw the girl from the cabin beside him.

" Uh after the party were some of us are going to the shore ". She added.

" Cool I'm down ".