68

Reese POV

I was just so confused on what the fuck is going on with Chris I didn't do shit.

" What y'all got to eat ". Q said.

" It's food here ". Royalty said.

" Aye Reese come here ". I heard Chris say from the top stairs. He looked pissed and annoyed.

I went upstairs and followed him to his room. He closed the door and looked at me.

" Is everything fine ". I asked.

" So you not mad at me fucking those bitches ". He asked.

" Yes of course I'm mad what the hell ". I said.

" Oh ".

" Chris what do you mean oh ". I said.

" I thought maybe you wanted to give me some ". He say grabbing my waist.

" You must be out of yo rabbit ass mind ". I say moving away from him.

" Why would you even think about having sex with me knowing you just had sex with some girls who could have STD's ". I added.

" I see no problem with it ". He said.

" Chris bye as fuck ". I say walking to the door.

" Close the fucking door ". He said.

" No I'm leaving ". I say.

" Reese I said close the fucking door ". He said getting up.

" And I don't care ". I say walking out. Girl when I walked out that door he snatched my ass back in the room so fast.

" I TOLD YO ASS TO CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR ". He yelled in my face.

He kind of scared me not going to lie. I looked him in his eyes and they were sad. I sat on the bed and looked at him.

" When were you going to tell me ". He asked.

" Tell you what ".

" Reese stop fucking playing with me ". He said stepping closer to me.

" Chris I don't know what you're talking about ". I said.

" When the fuck were you going to tell me you had a miscarriage ". He said.

My heart literally dropped through the floor. How could he have known this.

" I don't know what you're talking about ". I say getting up and walking out the room.

Nia POV

Trouble in paradise I see. When I grabbed Reese ass back in the room our faces hit the floor.

" Not that ". I said sitting down.

" What's his problem ". Chloe asked.

" I don't know but my boy sounds piss ". Nick said.

The door opened back up and it was Reese she looked like she was in shock.

" Aye you good ". Rico asked.

" Ye-Yeah I'm fine ". He said going into the kitchen.

Then Chris came down and had the meanest look on his fucking face.

" Reese stop fucking playing with me like I'm some dumb ass nigga ". Chris said going into the kitchen.

" I know you fucking hear me ". Chris say grabbing her arm.

" Aye Chris chill ". Nick said.

Reese POV

I just wanted to go home that's all it was like he was harassing me.

" I know you fucking hear me ". He say grabbing my arm.

" Aye Chris chill ". Nick said.

" Can we do this in private ". I asked.

" Hell nah it wasn't private when you were telling them ". He said.

I looked at him with the most disgusting look. He's really going to do this to me right now.

" You know what fuck it ".

" How could I tell you Chris huh ". I said.

" WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE HOW COULD I TELL YOU THE ONLY PERSON I COULD TELL EVERYTHING TOO TOLD ME HE DIDNT LOVE ANYMORE AND IM SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU IM PREGNANT ". I say fighting my tears.

" I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU FUCKING TELL ME SOME SHIT LIKE THAT ". He yelled.

" You fucking knew you were pregnant and you still got yo ass on that plane with my baby ". He added.

" You killed my baby ". He say.

I didn't know how to feel. I always blamed myself but hearing it from him made it worse. I did what I thought. I punched his ass in the face. I had his ass leaking.

" Oh shit ". Nick said.

" Damn ".

" Don't speak on shit you don't know ". I said.