71

Reese POV

Antron and I have been getting really close and I want him to meet everyone. He's so sweet and I think everyone would love him.

" You still not gone show what that nigga look like ". Rico asked looking in the fridge.

" Um no why would I ". I said.

" So I can know ahead of time the lil nigga ugly ". He said laughing.

" Shut up ". I say rolling my eyes.

" So you about to cook all this food just so you can introduce yo new nigga ". He asked.

" Does Chris know about this ". He added.

" About the new guy coming for dinner...no ". I said.

" Reese why would you invite him to meet yo new nigga ". Rico said.

Now that he's saying it like that that's kind of bad but I already invited him I don't want to uninvited him.

" Yeah but I wanted to cook for everyone ". I say.

" It better be good ". He said.

" Or I'm smack yo ass ". He protested.

" You not gone lay one head on my only daughter ". My mom said coming in the kitchen.

" Damn ma it's like that I'm yo only son ". He said.

" I was here before her ass ".

It was kind of nice having Rico around he brings more light into our lives.

" Be nice to your sister ".

" Always ". He said

______________________________

Chris POV

I get this lame ass invitation from Reese saying she wants to cook for everyone. Why did she invite me I didn't want to be around her. I knew it would have been weird seeing her. I don't want to see her smiling without me.

" Dad go she literally invited you ". Ro said.

" Maybe she wants to make up ". She added smiling.

" You just want to be alone ". I said.

" Yeah and you need to go she's going to be cooking and I'm pretty sure she's going to ask to talk to you ". Royalty said.

" But you know you have to apologize to her ".

" I know ".

________________________

Reese POV

The food was almost done and it smells amazing and everyone was arriving but they was coming a lil too early.

" It smells expensive ". Q said.

" Hell yeah ". Rico say.

" Ray can you set the table ". I asked

" Of course ".

I saw Chris walking in with some liquor. He looked so fine but I stopped staring because Rico ass was looking at me.

" Stop ".

" Shut up ". I said.

" Let's all take a shot ". Chris said.