40

Chris POV

Today's the day I got meet up with Reese dad. She want me lying to this man. I wouldn't want no nigga Ro fucking with lying in my face. That's some real disrespectful shit.

" That mini golf shit ain't help with nothing ". Nick said.

" Nigga it's mini golf the fuck ". I said.

"  A waste of money and my time and you know my time is money ". He say.

" Man shut yo ass up ". I say laughing at his dumb ass. Always saying some dumb shit and the crazy thing is he believes that shit.

We approached Mr.Banks he went all out for this golfing shit. I had to look up shit on google and bought all this shit I'll never wear again.

" You made it ". He said to us.

" Hello ". Nick said.

" What's up ".

_______________________

After playing golf it was actually simple and fun I enjoyed it I'm not going to lie. And it's kind of relaxing I did a lot of thinking.

" I'm about to use the restroom ". Nick said.

" Alright son we'll be over there ". Mr.Banks said.

Nick walked away and it allowed Mr.Banks and I to talk a little.

" Trouble in paradise ". He say.

" How you know ". I asked.

" When I kept bringing up my daughter you didn't really say too much ". He said.

" And I know my daughter she seemed a little off the other day ". He added.

" Yeah a lot has been going on since we started dating my daughters mom has been influencing my daughter into thinking all this bad shit about Reese ". I say.

" They been disrespecting her calling her out her name and I knew it would get to her i tried to calm it but it just got out of control ". I added.

" Reese is a tough girl but deep down we all know she's holding into those words and the buildup kept building ". He said.

" Yeah and then my sister came to town and took my daughter side immediately and that put more on her I can't even be mad her Reese because she kept her cool for so long ". I say.

" They were antagonizing her and she just blow up and that led to a fight ". I added.

" I didn't know that I'm sorry ". He said shaking his head.

" I just feel like it's my fault like I didn't enforce enough I just let them get to her but in another way I did ".

" You love her huh ". He say crossing his arms.

" I love Reese I can't just let her leave like that she makes me feel like another person when I'm around her I can't let her go I need her she's the only thing that's been keeping me sane Mr.Banks ".

___________________

Crystal POV

I was at home I'm ready to get back home I don't like it here anymore but I can't because my mom isn't allowing me to come back.

" Mom I'm grown you can't keep controlling me ". I said.

" As long as you're on my payroll you do what I say ". She said.

" Whatever ".

" Whatever my ass tell your brother I'll be in town in a couple of days so prepare a room for me ". She said.

She hung up on me and I closed my phone I'm tired of this bullshit. I need my own life to live and leave them all.

Reese POV

I'm so anxious to hear about what happened with my dad and Chris at this golfing thing. I did t want to call my dad or Chris but I need to know. Did my dad kill Chris or did it go beautifully perfect.

" Calm down I sure everything went good ". Nia said.

" I hope so ".