43

Reese POV

Nia invited me over to Nick house for a mini girls day at her nigga house. But it was nice getting a little sun and drinking on some bloody Mary's. I'm excited to see how Nia and Nick relationship blossom because this bitch is happy as hell.

" Yeah you made this a little strong ". I said to Nia.

" Girl that's how they are ". She say smiling.

" No ".

" So this is where you've been hiding ". Chloe say looking around.

" You can say that ". Nia smiled.

" Girl ". I said smiling.

I saw Char and Royalty walking in with a couple of friends from practice. I like that whatever stays on the cheer team stays.

" Damn y'all drinking without us ". Char say sitting next to Nia.

Nia POV

I saw the girls walk in and Char sat next to me trying to grab my drink.

" Too young ". I say.

" Girl bye yo ass ain't old enough ". Char say smiling.

" So I'm grown ". I said sticking my tongue out.

" Whatever ". She said rolling her eyes.

I noticed Royalty sat next to Reese and they started talking and of course me and Char nosy asses trying to listen.

Reese POV

Royalty sat next to me like she got really close to me. That was kind of weird she ain't never did this before.

" Do you really think the baby's my dads ". She asked trying to take my drink.

" Uh no and I don't know ". I say moving my drink.

" Something doesn't seem right like I believe my dad he used to mess with her a long time ago and she's claiming she's pregnant ". She say.

" I don't know ".

She grabbed my phone and started looking through it like girl.

" And what are you doing ". I asked.

" Nothing just looking at pic- ew don't ever take this type  of picture ever ". She say swiping right on a picture of Chris and I he was behind me with his hand in my panties.

" Girl get on ". I say.

" Sorry ". She say.

I looked at her for a moment and she looked like Chris when ever he says sorry. She is her daddy twin I swear.

" It's fine ". I said.

" Have you talked my dad ". She asked.

" No ".

" Well ". She say slurring it.

I saw Chris and Nick coming out the house and Chris just looked sexy without his shirt. I loved that he was tatted.

" Take a picture ". Royalty say.

" Shut up ". I said.

" Ladies ". Nick said.

" Anyways ". I say rolling my eyes.

" Hating ass ". Nick protested.

Chris POV

I got Brandy over here lying saying I got pregnant knowing we ain't fuck in years. Then Royalty mad at me for yelling at Reese.

" Ya girl here ". Nick said.

" Hmm ". I say.

I don't like telling people my business especially when it comes to my relationship. We walked outside and I saw Royalty and Reese sitting next to each other. They were getting along and talking. It made me feel good seeing them like that.

" Ladies ". Nick said.

Reese rolled her eyes at Nick and continued talking to Royalty.

" Anyways ".

" Hating ass ". He laughed.

" Are y'all going to Rayas party tonight ". Nia asked.

" Yeah". Reese said.

" Nah she not going nowhere ". I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy and rolled her eyes. I gave her this look and she straightened herself up real quick.

_________________________