54

Chris POV

I was meeting up with Reese to talk about who will be walking down the aisle with who. She could have did this on her own but I wanted to talk to her just because.

" I was thinking Q and Raya could walk together he's taller than her ". She say.

" It doesn't matter to me ".

" As long as we walk together ". I added.

" Duh ". She said blushing.

I just wanted to attack her with kissed and make love to her and tell her how much I love her.

" Chris you have to contribute ". She said rolling her eyes.

" I'm sorry ". I said gripping her thigh.

She started to put her hair in a ponytail looking at me. She always gave me that look when she about to go crazy.

" I just feel like you don't care about this wedding at all ". She said snatching my folders.

" I do but this shit is a lot ".

" See at our wedding we getting married in Vegas and Elvis gone marry us simple ". I said.

" Nigga please in ya dreams we're having the biggest wedding in wedding history ". She protested.

" So there is going to be an us ". I questioned.

" Only if you remove something and act right ". She said referring to Lori.

Baby look I'll drop her right now if you tell me.

" Hmm ".

" Until then let's get this shit over with ".

She was about to get up but I grabbed her arm before she walked away and she looked back at me. I pointed down to my pants and she looked at me and smirked.

Reese POV

I loved how he mentioned "us" of course I want it to be an us but he just needs to get his shit together.

" Hmm ". He said.

" Until then let's get this shit over with ". I said getting up to get something to drink.

I felt him pull me back and he started to point down to his pants. He was hard and he looked at me. When we were together when he wanted some he got it. It was always on his time and he's always on time with it. I got down on my knees and blessed him real quick.

_________________________

I decided to make a little appearance at Nia's house so I can tell her how the planning is going. Her and Nick didn't want a wedding planner they said it'll be saving them money.

" Right now we're working on who walks down with who ". I said showing her my notes.

" Ok yeah but I had to make a change ". She say.

" Yeah what's up ".

I saw Chris girlfriend coming out the kitchen with two cups of tea giving one to me.

" I know it's last minute but I decided to add Lori as a brides maid since Vivian said can't do it anymore ". Nia said.

" That's fine I'll just ask Chris who she would look best walking with ". I said.

" Oh that's easy it'll most likely be Chris ". She smiled.

I could slap the fuck out of her goofy ass.

Nia POV

Something wasn't right with Reese she's been about for a like a week and haven't said one thing about Chris. Like are the messing around or anything. What I hated about her was she was never open about her relationship especially her and Chris. But Nick told me Chris doesn't like people being in his business so I guess Reese took that as consideration.