32

Royalty POV

We had practice today and I was really excited we're getting a helper and she's famous for her cheering days here. We were the first ones on the floor waiting for her.

" I heard she's a legend ". Char say.

" Yes I was watching some of her videos last night and she's a beast ". I said.

" This is our chance to show coach we can go to state ". Kayla said smiling.

" Hopefully ".

The coaches doors opened and it was the coaches and Ms.Carly ( Carlotta ). She was so pretty and fit.

" LADIES ". Coach D say.

We gathered around and had a little meeting before.

" Some of you know we have a guest with us ".

" Hey ladies ". Carly say.

" Hi ". We all say in unison.

" Some of you may know I'm going to be helping out for the next couple of days maybe even weeks ".

The door bust opened and it was Reese. Of course she's late I'm not surprised.

" Reese I'm glad you could join us ". Carly say.

" Sorry I was in study hall ". She said.

" Alright come on sit down....So here's a little more about me ". Carly say.

" I have a daughter who I love so much and I'm opening up my own studio and I would it if you girls would join and help me out ". She say.

" Wait really ". Chloe say cheesing.

" I've been meaning to tell y'all but you know ". She said.

" Mom you never mentioned anything ". Reese say.

Mom?

" I know but I'll talk to you more about at home ".

Reese POV

I was late to practice because I was retaking a test and got caught up. This is why I need to start studying. It's so hard to study when cheer is 24/7. I mean coach cancel practice when we all need time but it's not enough time.

____

Can't believe she's opening up a studio I'm really happy for my mom. I'm proud of her and I'm glad she's back to her happy self.

" Ugh I just want to sleep ". I say walking into the kitchen.

" Eat dinner first ".

" Of course ". I say grabbing a plate.

_______

Chris POV

Decided to cook dinner while Royalty help Crystal settle in. I don't really like cooking but I do it if I know no one else will. Royalty phone was blowing up that shit was annoying.

" What the hell ".

I grabbed her phone and she had hella text messages from a nigga name Jaylin. I unlocked her phone and clicked on his name and read their messages. By that time I was pissed. She fucking fourteen and linking with some nigga. I didn't want to think about her doing shit with some nigga.