39

Reese POV

I decided to spend time with my little brother since I have free time today. Nia and her little brother wanted to tag along so they're on their way to pick us up. I didn't feel like driving so that's a plus.

" How's Chris ". He asked.

" Good ".

I haven't told him that we broke up because he would say let me talk to him etc. it's just a no for me. I'm a big girl I can handle my problems myself don't need daddy to step in.

" That's good could you remind him that we're going golfing this weekend ". He say.

" Yeah sure ".

" Also remind Nick ".

" Gotcha ". Cross came downstairs and I heard Nia horn.

" Don't get home late ". My dad said.

" That's the fun part ". Cross said.

" What he said ".

" Don't play with me ".

" Ok ok ". I said.

" Be safe ". My dad said kissing us.

" Most def ". I said.

We left out the house and I saw Nia. When we got in the car I made sure Cross had his seatbelt on. Amere and Cross were excited to see each other.

" We're meeting up with Nick and Chris ". She say mumbling.

" What ". I said.

" We're meeting up with Nick and Chris ". She say.

" I guess ".

_____________________

Chris POV

Nick and I decided to take the girls out to have fun I'm tired of being stuck in that damn house. Of course they moms wanted to tag along to be in the mix. It was Nick idea to go mini golfing so he can know more when we go with Reese dad. I don't know if I should go.

" How many ". The hostess asked.

" Ten ". Nick said.

" Damn who you invite ". Ciara say.

" They should be pulling up now ". Nick said walking out the door.

" Just follow me ". She say.

We followed her to this section with a private bar and little buffet.

Nia sat next to me close as fuck almost sitting on a nigga lap.

" Chill ". I said scooting over.

" Don't be mad whe- ". Char was interrupted by Nick.

He had Nia and Reese with him along side their brothers.

" Mini golfing ". Nia questioned.

" Practice makes perfect ". He said.

I looked at Reese who looked like she was in an uncomfortable place. She wouldn't even look at me.

" Why would you invite them to family time ". Ciara say rolling her eyes.

" It was never family time ". Nick say.

" Can we just get started ". Royalty say.

" Don't get mad when I win ". Char said.

" Whatever ". Nia say. She went over to Nick and sat next to him.

Reese POV

I was actually exited to play I always went with my dad when I was little. So it made me feel good now I can experience it with Cross.

" I'll be on Chris team ". Cross said.

" My man he on the winning team ". Chris said.

" Cross you don't hav- ". I say but Nick stopped me.

" Shut up let him be on his team ". Nick said bucking at me.

" I hate you ". I say to him.

" My crew let's go ". Nick said.

So now I'm stuck with Nia who hates me her daughter that hates me and my life. Oh and don't forget her dad that I've been fucking. Along with my baby brother who has no clue.

" Dream team ". Chris say.

I grabbed a golf club and gave Cross one but of course he wanted to be Chris right hand man.

" So you gone leave me for him ". I say.

" Sorry ". He said still standing next to Chris.

" Everybody can take turns with me ". Chris say licking his lips at me.

" Hmm ".

" AYE TOP PLAYER FROM EACH TEAM GETS FIVE RACKS ". Nick yelled from the other side.

" Ooh my kind of party ". Cross say.

" We can go oldest to youngest or whatever ". Chris say.

" We can do that ". I said.

_________________________

Chris POV

After almost two hours of playing I was tired as fuck and losing. I was in last place I thought I was doing so good but I had the most strokes. But we decided to go get something to eat after. I wanted to take this time to talk to Reese alone. So we stayed outside and let everyone else get a table.

" What's up ". She say looking down.

" Look at me ". I said.

She looked up at me and I grabbed her hand.

" All that shit that went down it's my fault I should have been more firm on them it shouldn't have gotten to the point where y'all fought ". I say.

" Nothing like that will over happen again ". I added.

" Chris no matter how much you do this they will never respect me or our relationship I've tried everything and as you can see nothing work so what makes this time different ". She say.

" I don't know but it has to change and I'm going to make sure it does I promise you ". I said.

She just looked at me like she didn't know what to say.

Reese POV

I just wanted to tell him to shut up and kiss me. I miss him so much but I have to keep my guard up. But then again nothings his fault he's been trying it's just them he can't do much.

" Let's just take some time apart ". I said.

" Reese how long ". He asked.

" I don't know ".

" So what the fuck I'm supposed to tell ya dad ". He asked.

I just gave him a blank face like I don't know he thinks we're still together.

" He thinks we're good ". I said.

" You ain't tell him shit ".

" No ".

" Why you want me to get in his face and act like everything's good between us ". He protested.

Nia POV

I was looking out the window being nosy of course and Chris looked pissed talking to Reese and she was just giving him the plain ass look.

" Ugh just get over her ". Royalty mom said rolling her eyes.

She just so negative like girl shut the fuck up sometimes.

You can tell Chris cares about Reese he's doing all this just for her giving her her space. It was cute but my thing is when are they going to tell each other how they really feel.