61

Chloe POV

I could just beat the fuck out of his stupid ass. Like why the fuck are you trying to talk to her leave her the fuck alone. But y'all know I can't keep my mouth shut I need to talk my shit real quick.

" You most definitely don't have a right to say shit to her ". I say to Michael.

" Damn what I do ". He said laughing.

" Chloe no it's fine ". Reese say looking at me.

I knew she didn't want to draw more attention to the situation. I just looked at his lame ass.

Reese POV

Everything he was saying just made my skin crawl like why the fuck are you here.

" Nah Chris used to be the most feared nigga ". Micah said.

" Shit still am ". Chris said.

" Nah you got a little soft what bitch got you in yo feelings ". Michael say.

" Shut the fuck up ".

" He didn't deny it ". Nick said laughing.

I felt someone staring at me I looked up and it was Michael. He just looked at me and shook his head.

" I'm going to head to bed ". I say grabbing my phone.

" No why ". Nia said.

" I'm a little tired ". I said.

I left out and went upstairs I can't handle seeing Michael.

__________________________

Chris POV

I looked at Michael for a moment then at Chloe who was giving him a death glare the whole time. What the fuck do the twins have to do with them. It's something I'm missing and I'm going to find out.

" Aye I'll be back ". Micheal said.

" Nigga don't go wondering off ". Nick said laughing.

" Man shut the hell up ".

He left but I followed where he was going and he stopped at the front desk.

Reese POV

As I was laying down my body just felt so good in these sheets. I swear hotels have the best sheets ever. I pulled out my phone and saw that Raya texted me we were betting on whether Nick is going to cry or not because I know for a fact Nia is.

I got a knock on the door and when I went to go look through the peek hole it was Michael. My heart just stopped and I went numb as hell. Should I open this door? How the fuck does he know where I'm staying?

" Fuck me ". I mumbled to myself as I opened the door.

When I opened the door their stood Michael. After he left I thought I'll never see him again and I didn't want to.

" What's up ". He said.

I gave him that smile white people give like what the fuck.

" Yeah I'll be pissed to ". He say.

" What do you want ". I said.

" I know our relationship wasn't perfect bu- ". He said before I interrupted him.

I don't know what happened but anger came over me like what the fuck you mean you know it wasn't perfect.

" What does that even mean you mentally and physically abused me you made me feel like that was love when you know what I was going through at home ".