13

Reese POV

Chris didn't come home last night but he called me telling me he's good. I wanted to make breakfast for everyone. As I was walking past Royalty's door I overhead her talking with her cousins.

" Ugh she thinks I like her ". She say.

" I can't wait till my dad leave her ass on the road ".

" Ro chill I like her ". Char said.

" Hell no my dad is acting different ".

I just walked away and rolled my eyes. This little girl laughing in my face but don't like me. Just childish and lame. But I'm not going to say anything that's Chris daughter and I don't want any conflict. When I got into the kitchen I started to cook. Nia and Chloe left late last night because some boy wanted to hang out with Nia.

________________________________

Chris POV

I had a long night and I just wanted to sleep. I'm still shocked on how Ro acted I wanted to beat her ass. I walked in the house and the smell of heaven hit my nose. I saw Reese in the kitchen she looked sexy. Royalty was sitting at the counter eating.

" What's up ". I said going over to Reese.

" Good morning ". She say.

I kissed her and she looked at me and smiled.

" Nick came and picked the girls up ". I asked sitting down.

" Yeah ". Reese said.

Reese POV

Chris walked through the door and he looked tired. His fine ass, every time I look at him I get butterflies. You could feel the tension between Royalty and Chris.

" Royalty did you talk to your mom ". Chris asked.

She didn't say anything she just rolled her eyes and walked out the kitchen.

" I know you hear me talking to you ". He say.

" Yeah I know it's called ignoring ". She said.

" Yo what the fuck is yo problem ". Chris say.

" THIS....THIS IS MY PROBLEM YOU BRING HER INTO OUR HOUSE LIKE SHE LIVES HERE YOU'VE CHANGED YOU DON'T EVEN SPEND TIME WITH ME ANYMORE ". She yelled crying.

" Ro you never wanted to spend time with me before why are you making this a big deal ". Chris said shaking his head.

" I FUCKING HATE YOU ". She said throwing a vase at Chris.

She stormed out the house and Chris looked pissed.

" What the fuck man ". He said.

____________________________

I was laying in bed when Chris walked in he looked at me and shook his head.

" She's never been like this ". He said getting in bed.

" I kinda get where she's coming from, when my dad left my mom I felt abandoned by him and never called me and he never was there for me ". I said.

" She never wanted anything to do with me when I wanted to take her out she put her friends before me ". He say.

" Maybe she's jealous I'm giving all my attention to you now ". He added.

" I say give her her space ".

" Yeah you right ". He say kissing me.

" I missed you ". He said taking off my shorts.

" I missed you too ".

I flipped us over and pulled his pants down.

" Fuck ".