37

Reese POV

I was at Nia house with Chloe and Raya. We were planning Nia's birthday trip. I can tell she's super excited to go.

" I was thinking Mexico ". Nia say.

" It's whatever you want ". Raya said.

" Yeah just let us know". Chloe say.

" I'm definitely down for whatever ".

_________________________

Nia POV

Reese and I decided to go get lunch just have a day to ourselves. I wanted to ask about Chris but I knew it was still so raw she didn't want to talk about it. She definitely miss him she doesn't have that light anymore.

" Are you excited ". She asked me.

" Girl what hell yeah Nick said he'll pay for everything ". I say.

" Really ".

" Yep ".

At the corner of my eye I saw Ciara and Royalty's mom walking into the restaurant. Our eyes met and of course they started walking this way.

" Like why ". Reese mumbled.

They approached us and looked at us.

" Can we help y'all ". I say.

" We didn't know y'all could afford this type of money ". Ciara say.

" Was thinking the same ". Reese say.

" That child support check must of hit today ". She added.

" Girl please ". Nia said.

" Oh Reese if you ever lay a finger on my daughter again your ass is mine ". She added.

" We'll see ". Reese say.

" And tell Chris he forgot his shirt at my house ".

" Whatever you're trying to do right now is a waste Chris and I are old news ". Reese said.

" Looks like he finally got some sense ".

" Y'all better be stuck over these niggas that bad ". I say.

" Y'all too damn grown to be going back and fourth about some niggas ". I added.

Chris POV

I was at home chilling with Nick. We ain't have nothing else to do today was a slow day.

" I told her I'll pay for everything ". He said.

" Is that a good or a bad thing ". I asked.

" Good ".

" Not tryna be the only nigga on the trip ". He added.

" Ain't some of her friends niggas coming ". I asked.

" I think so but I don't know them niggas ".

" You coming still ". He added.

" No ".

Part of me wanted to go but then I don't know if Reese want to be around me right now.

" Man come on damn ". Nick say.

" I'll think about it ".

The front door opened and it was the girls. They had practice today at this studio that I had to pay almost a thousand dollars for.

" What's up ". I say.

" Hey ".

" I'm so tired ". Char say.

" Well that's what yo ass get for making me pay all that damn money ". Nick said.

" It's worth it ". She say.

Royalty POV

I walked into my room I'm still upset about not going to state with the other girls. I feel like it isn't fair at all they Reese decides to cut me when everything went down.

" Ro you can't be upset ". Char said.

" Why do you even care so much ". I asked.

" Ro if we're being real you were a bitch to Reese for no reason you could have been cool with her like me and Nia all the time she came over we practiced the routine and gained a bond but you couldn't do that because you're too busy being "fake" mean to Reese who's the best on the team you missed out if I were I would have been besties with her ". Char said.

" You don't get it ".

" Get what Royalty Reese has been dealing with you and your childish attitude the whole time and you decide to pull that you missed out on a lot of opportunities. She said.

She has a point but Reese isn't good for my dad and I know it.

Char POV

If you asked me Royalty is giving me very much childish vibes. Right now she's acting like a big baby and now she ruined her opportunity to show her skills. I'm glad I've gotten close to Nia she's so nice she so relatable and I have someone who goes against my dad with me. It's really fun having her around I'm glad to see my dad happy and actually participating with us.

" I'll see you later ". I say to Royalty.

" Alright bye ". She say.

I left out the house and got into the car with my dad.

" Pizza for dinner ". He asked.

" No I thought you were cooking ". I asked.

" That's what Nia said too ". My dad say.

" So you're cooking tonight you already told us ".

" Mane ". He sighed.

Just lazy.