10

Reese POV

It was the first game of the season and I was excited, it was the our rival game so of course I know it's going to be pack. Coach D is letting freshman and JV cheer with us to give them a taste of what's to come.

" Reese can you put my hair in a pony ". Nia asked.

" Yeah ".

____________________

The game has started and we were sitting on the sideline just talking and watching the game. That guy from my homeroom class was the starting player. He looked at me and smiled.

" Not him staring at you ". Raya said.

" Cute ". Chloe say.

But who walked in caught my eye. I looked and it was Chris along with his friends. We haven't had any communication since I told him. He look so good, but I saw him holding this girl hand.

" Not that ". Nia mumbled.

I can't be upset that's not my nigga.

Royalty POV

I saw my dad and uncles walk in. My dad had one of his groupies with him and he's holding her hand. I looked at Reese and when she noticed her face soften, that kind of made me feel bad. Besides her being with my dad she's actually sweet and bubbly something my dad needs. Every girl after my mom has been toxic and he needs the opposite. Coach D let me go over to my dad and of course I confronted him.

" What's up baby girl ". He said kissing my forehead.

" What are you doing ". I said pointing at the girl.

" Huh ".

" What about Reese ". I asked.

" What about her ". He asked.

" You knew she would be here and you bring her ". I said.

________________________

Reese POV

It was halftime and I was fucking tired, they talking about going out to eat after but I don't think I can.

" Can I get two waters ". I asked the lady at the concession stand.

" It's on the house ". She say smiling.

" Thanks ". I say.

I walked away and when I did I ran into someone I dropped the waters.

" My bad ". They said.

" Your good ".

I looked up and it was that guy from my homeroom class.

" Here you go ". He said handing me my water bottles.

" Thanks ".

" I've seen you around school what's your name ". He asked.

" Reese and you ". I asked.

" Evan ".

He smiled at me until his coach came out of nowhere yelling his name.

" Guess I'll catch you later ". He said.

" Yeah ". I say.

He walked away and I went back to the bleachers.

_________________________

The game was over and I wasn't feeling it. I was annoyed with everything and everyone. I saw Royalty and Chris. Chris looked at me like he didn't like me. I got in my car and pulled off.

___________________

Chris POV

" Man she was smiling his that nigga face ". I said.

" She probably didn't know ". Nick

" Nah fuck that ". I say.

What happened tonight kind of pissed me off. Reese was talking to my rival son and I didn't like that shit.