59

Chris POV

Lori and I went out on our date. I'm not gone be one of them niggas who trying to have two girls at once that's not me. I know who I want and that's Reese it's always been Reese I just don't know how to end things with Lori. Don't want her thinking she was a rebound type shit.

" Chris ". She say as I opened the door for her.

" Just wanted to do something special for you since we never go out ". I say.

" This is beautiful ".

I kissed her cheek and she sat down and took in the scene.

Reese POV

I was at home with Raya and Chloe talking to my mom who's been missing. Her ass haven't been home since and I feel like it has something to do with me dad who also in hot water with his wife.

" Where have you been miss girl ". I say to my mom.

" Minding mine ". She said.

" Nice one ". Raya said giving her a high five.

" Bye ".

" How's the wedding coming along ". She asked.

" Great Nia keeps adding to everything when we're trying to finalize it ". I say.

" It's her wedding she can do whatever ". Mom say smiling.

My ass I'm ready for her ass to get married she's too much to handle.

" Oh okay ". I say.

I looked down at my phone and noticed Chris texted me. When I opened the text it said "Come outside". My heart kind of went to my ass not gone lie.

" Hold on ". I say.

I went outside and saw Chris in his car. I walked over to his car and got in. He was dressed nicely like she always did.

" What are you doing here ". I asked.

" Us ". He say pulling off.

" Us ". I questioned.

He looked at me and smiled. He was most definitely up to something and couldn't put my finger on it.

" Don't think about it now ". He said gripping my thigh.

Then BOOM awkward silence and I hated it so much.

" I heard some of y'all old friends are coming into town early this week ". He say.

" Nice ".

" Don't sound excited ". He say.

" I am see ". I said cheesing.

We were at a stop sign and he looked at me kissed me. When he added his tongue I just wanted him to take over.

" Damn ". He mumbled.

" It's green ". I say pointing at the light.

His big smile made me feel so much better even though it wasn't really nothing wrong with me he was just perfect.