28

Royalty POV

Can't believe I'm actually doing this but I'm about to do a sneaky link. My dad would kill me if he found out I was messing around with a boy. Good thing he's distracted with Reese. Plus they think I'm spending the night with Char, I just have to sneak back into Char house. I got in Jaylin car I was super nervous like I never did this before and he was fine.

" What's up ". He say.

" Hey ".

" So where you tryna go ". He asked.

" It doesn't matter ". I say.

" Bet we can go back to my house ".

" That's fine ". I said. I saw him staring at me and smiling.

Reese POV

Of course I'm at Chris house he never wants me to anywhere else but with him. But he kept messing with me being annoying. I knew he was getting mad that I kept to myself. His ass wanted a reaction out of me and he was getting on my nerves.

" Chris stop ". I say.

" Damn I can't play with you ". He say.

" No ".

I got up and went to look at his mirror it was big and I loved it. I pulled my shirt up and pretended to look pregnant.

" Look ". I say laughing at myself.

He got up and got behind me and held my stomach and stared at it for a minute.

" Someday ". He said.

My heart kind of stopped a little. But it felt good after.

" Yeah ". I say.

_________________

Royalty POV

When we got to his house we were greeted by his friends. I was kind of confused he said it would be just us two so why is his friends here.

" I thought I told y'all asses to leave before I got back ". Jaylin say.

" Man why can't we chill here ". One asked.

" Get out ". He say.

" You can sit here ". One of his friends say.

They all looked at me and I sat down. This is the most weirdest shit I've been in. They all left out and Jaylin sat on the bed.

" My bad ". He say.

" It's fine ".

He started to feel on my thighs and looked at my chest.

_____________________

Chris POV

Reese was sitting on top of me facing me. I want to tell her I love her everyday. I fell too fast and I'm ok with it, just hope she feels the same way.

" Don't move ". I say wrapping my arms around her. I felt myself release inside her, hearing her moans was sexy.

" Chris ". She moaned in my ear.

I laid her on her back and started kissing her neck and giving her deep and slow strokes. I knew she loved it. Her legs started shaking and I wasn't about to stop, and she knew that. Now she know that I stop when I'm done. She learned her lesson when she tried to move away one time.

______________

Nick POV

I can never get fucking sleep with Nia ass. She gets bored and start experimenting on me. Like I'm a damn dummy.

" I'm about to get something to eat ". I say to her.

" Ok but hurry back ". She said.

I went downstairs when I heard moving coming from the kitchen. I started to walk slowly to the kitchen I grabbed my gun what was under a table.

" The fuck ". I mumbled.

I pointed my gun in the kitchen and turned on the lights. Only to see Royalty ass.

" Yo what the fuck ". I said putting my gun away.

" Help me please ". She asked.

I helped her in and she looked at me.

" Why the hell you sneaking in my house ". I asked.

" Almost popped yo ass ". I added.

" Um I was getting something to drink ". She said.

" Stop lying ". I say.

"....I wanted to give Char a late birthday present ".

" Royalty ". I said with a firm tone.

" I was out ".

" This late with who ". I asked.

" Can't tell you that ". She said.

" Well let's see what ya dad think ". I say.

" Please no uncle ". She pouted.

" Tell me ".

" A boy ". She mumbled.

" What ".

" A boy he's my friend ". She says rolling her eyes. Chris got a damn brat this attitude she got she needs her ass beat.

" Please don't tell my dad give me time and I'll tell him ". She say.

" You better ".