52

Reese POV

I was at home chilling doing some remodeling with the new stuff I got off my dads card. He was a little mad but got over it fast maybe. But after seeing everyone again I'm kind of glad I came back. Seeing Chris made me nauseous but then again feelings wanted to work their way back. After I left sometime went by I still kept in touch with Royalty. She was the one that told me the baby wasn't Chris. It would have been so much better if he would have told me but he didn't. He didn't bother contacting it was like I was blocked out his life. To see him with Lori made things even worst, I kept asking myself maybe I overreacted, I should have stayed by his side. He told me he loved me but didn't mean it, the humiliation was embarrassing. I loved him so much and he goes and do some shit like that.

" It's him being quiet the whole night for me ". Raya said.

" It's everything for me ".

" But honestly would you take him back ". She asked.

Yes. A trillion times yes.

" Uh...I don't know depends ". I said.

" Hmm I saw that look in ya eye ". She smirked.

" My lips are sealed ". I said closing my mouth.

Chris POV

All I felt was regret. I kept reminiscing on our good days. Man I loved that girl I would've killed for her. I wanted to marry her, she was everything. I had to throw all of that away because of my attitude. After telling her I didn't love her that shit fucked with me heavy. She left and never came back I thought I could have apologize and got her back but she never came back. That made me so mad that I forced myself to let her go knowing I wanted her. When I got the news that Brandy baby wasn't mine I didn't know if I should have called Reese. So I just said fuck it she's not coming back why do she care. I rekindled an old flame with Lori and it's been good but it's not stable. We were young when we used to mess around now that we're older and I have a daughter shit is different. But I'm still rocking with her.

" She was so pretty ". Royalty said referring to Reese.

" I'm super excited that she's back ". Royalty added.

Ro was excited as hell to see Reese and my ass just sitting here like now yo ass excited.

" Yeah yeah yeah " I said.

______________________________

Reese POV

I was at lunch with Nia and Raya just doing some catching up of course.

" Since your back we need to get this wedding together ". She say.

" Girl I'm not good at planning ". I said.

" All I know is I better be a bridesmaid ". Raya said.

" Speaking of that Nick and I are deciding tonight ". She said.

As I was about to go in for my chicken I saw Royalty and Char approaching us. I swear they look so grown now two years can change a person a lot.

" Hey guys ". Nia said.

" Hey ".

Royalty sat next to me and started eating some of my food. I looked at her like she was crazy as hell.

" Oh of course Royalty you can have some ". I say.

" Aww thanks Reese ". She say continuing to eat my food.

Nia POV

I can see Reese and Royalty getting along good I'm happy because before they asses was enemies. I knew I wanted to make Reese my maid of honor but will it be awkward if Chris agrees to be Nick's best man. They will have to communicate either way. I mean Reese said she doesn't have a problem with Chris but she just doesn't know about him anymore and I agree he told her he didn't mean the shit he said. She was hurt and felt dumb when he said that and acted like he didn't care about her at the moment in time.