chapter eighteen

"Hey moms." Prince said as him, Tiana, and Seven walked into the house. "If it isn't the group of kids I never asked for." She said locking the door behind them. "Pleaseee you love us." Seven said smiling. "Yeah yeah yeah." Makia said. "Oh my god! Seven!" Cj yelled running over to her. She smiled. "Hi Cj. You missed me?" She asked picking him up. "How are you here?" he asked. "What do you mean?" Seven said. "Daddy said you don't exist no more." Cj said. "Daddy said what?" She asked. "Yeah he said you gone." He said. "Oh really? What else did he say?" Seven asked. "He said I couldn't say your name no more." Cj said. "Wow Cj i'm gone get your daddy." Seven said shaking her head.

"Creation is something else. I swear." Makia said. "He sholl is. I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick i'll be back guys." Tiana said getting up off the couch. She walked up the long steps and went pass the bathroom, she headed towards Prince's room and walked in. He looked away from the game and smiled. "I knew you a come back sooner or later. You missed me?" He asked. "You wish. I came to get my scrunchies that I left over here the other day." Tiana said putting her hands on her hips. He smacked his teeth. "Girl please. You know damn well you ain't come all the way over here for no damn scrunchies. You missed daddy, it's okay to say that." Prince said.

"You make me sick Prince. I told you I didn't want anything to do with you anymore so can I just get them and go?" She asked. "You came here for one thing and i'll gladly give it to you. Just say them magic words and we can get right on to it." Prince said pausing his game. He put his controller down and put all his attention on her. "Boy what are you talking about?" Tiana asked crossing her arms. "T stop playing. Come get in this bed with me girl." He said licking his lips. "You for real?" She asked. "Hell yeah." He said. "Nope cause we not finna do nothing." She said. "Come on. You know damn well you want this dick. Ion know why you even fronting like you don't." He said. "Boy bye. You wouldn't even know what to do with this." Tiana said with a snicker. "Let's go right now." Prince said.

He took his shirt off and threw it across the room. "Your mom is right downstairs." Tiana said. "The fuck do that got to do with us?" He asked. "No Prince I don't even know why we're having this conversation. I told you I wasn't having sexual relations with you until we have a title so just keep that thing away from me okay?" Tiana said. "T if you feel like that just be my girl friend then." Prince said. "Shut up Prince." She said rolling her eyes. "Okay. I tried." He said shrugging. "You don't mean that." Tiana said. "I do. I like you Tiana. You actually give a fuck about a nigga and shit." Prince said. "I don't buy it. What the fuck changed? You were just saying you didn't wanna be tied down." Tiana said.

"I don't. But if that's what I gotta do to keep yo lil ugly ass around then I guess." Prince said. "You guess?" Tiana asked. "T come on. Be my girl friend. Please?" Prince asked. She paused before smiling. "Well since you said please." She said. He pulled her face into his and kissed her. "I missed them sexy ass lips of yours." He said. "What else you miss?" Tiana asked. "I miss the feeling of yo ass rubbing up against my dick." Prince said. "See you always gotta take it too far." She said. "You like it." He said. "Yeah. I do." Tiana said smiling. He laughed. "Now is we gone get in the bed or what?" Prince asked. "Later. I told them I was going to the bathroom so they should be expecting me back soon." Tiana said. "Fuck them. Come on I wanna cuddle." Prince said. She signed.

"Fine but don't put your thingy on me." She said. "Of course i'm gonna put my thingy on you. You know that." Prince said with a smirk. "You just nasty." Tiana said shaking her head. They were about to lay down when his phone rung. He quickly picked it up. "Hello?" He said. "Yeah i'm at the crib chilling why?"Prince said. "Alright cool i'm finna be on my way." He said. Tiana smacked her teeth. "Where you going?" She asked. "That's none of your concern ma." He said kissing her on the cheek. She mugged him. "The fuck you mean it's none of my concern?" She asked. "Girl ima be right back get that frown off yo face. I swear you and yo peoples so dramatic." Prince said laughing. "We're dramatic?? Have you met your brothers??" Tiana asked. "Well shit. You got me there. But for real ima be back baby. Ima make it up to you I promise." Prince said.