Chapter thirty

"Your stress levels are a little high Seven. How's everything at home?" Nancy asked. "Things have been a little hectic but it's fine. Everything is okay with Santana right?" Seven asked. "Of course. He's gonna be fine. Your contractions are only about about thirty minutes apart. You aren't going into labor just yet sweetie so try to relax." Nurse Nancy said. "Okay. I'm gonna try." Seven said. "You'll be okay. I'll be right back in about forty five minutes with the epidural. It's looking like you'll be having the baby within the next hour." Nancy said with a smile. "Okay. But I don't want any epidural. I just my mind and I wanna do this naturally." Seven said.

"Hold on. Baby you sure you wanna do that? You cried the whole way here about how much pain you were in." Cree said. "I know. But I was up all night reading and I just don't want to put my baby at risk. Did you know that the epidural can lower my blood pressure? And that can slow down my baby's heart rate and I don't wanna take that chance." Seven said. "I ain't know that." Cree said. "It's true. I talked it over with moms and she said natural is the best way to go." Seven said. "Well if that's what you wanna do baby I support it." Cree said. "I'm gonna give you two some privacy." Nancy said before heading out the room. "Where's everybody at?" Seven asked. "I talked to yo sister and my moms. They all coming they should be here soon." Cree said.

"Okay great." Seven said. Cree didn't say anything. He just smiled at her. "What?" She asked. "I'm just excited. Aren't you?" He asked grabbing her hands. "Well of course I am. I'm just a little scared tho. I want you to promise me something. In case anything bad happens Creation I want-." "Ima stop you right there." Cree said cutting her off. "I'm serious. You know that anything could go wrong and if you have to chose me or Santana chose him no matter what okay?" Seven said. "Baby. Where is all of this stuff even coming from?" Cree asked.

"I'm just saying. All I want Santana to be okay and come out healthy. What if I don't do it right?" Seven asked. "You will. Baby I promise you will. I'm gone be right in here by yo side, holding yo hand the whole time. Everything gone be ight. In a couple hours you'll be holding Santana for the first time and everything gone be perfect. So don't even talk like that baby. Okay?" Cree said. "Okay." Seven said looking down at her belly. She smiled and started laughing. "What?" Cree said. "I'm about to be a milf." Seven said. "That's really what you thinking bout right now?" He asked laughing with her.

"Well yeah." She said with a smile. Her smile quickly faded away when she felt another contraction coming. She started breathing heavily and holding her belly. "It's okay baby." Cree said grabbing her hand. "Should I call the nurse?" He asked. "No I'm fine. It's over." Seven said. The door opened and Loren, Tiana and Laron walked in. "Hi guys."Seven said. "You're having the baby." Loren said in excitement. She came over and hugged her. "Finally." Seven said. "So you have any contractions yet?" Tiana asked. "Yes and it's the worst thing I ever felt in my life." Seven said. "It's okay sis we here now. You got this." Laron said.

"Ima give y'all a minute. Moms just told me they pulling up so ima go meet them." Cree said getting out his seat and leaving out the room. "You sure you ready Sev?" Tiana asked. "As ready as I'm gonna be. I just wanna see his little face already." Seven said. "I bet he's gonna look just like you." Loren said. "Fasho. You know we got strong genes." Laron said. "I hope so. I don't want him to look anything like Devon." Seven said. "Speaking of Devon. Have you heard from him?" Loren asked. "Nah. Not since the last time we talked. He said he didn't wanna be in Santana's life and I guess he meant it." Seven said.

"Well it's all good. Fuck dude. We here and that's all that matters." Laron said. "Right." Tiana added. "I love you guys. Thanks so much for coming you don't know how much it means to me to have you guys here." Seven said. "You know how we coming behind you." Laron said. "Right. We love you sis and we love our nephew too." Loren said smiling. "You know I'll baby sit when ever you want." Tiana added. "You better." Seven said laughing. A couple moments passed and Creation walked back in with moms, pops, Harmony and Quincy. "Aw shit. Did we miss it? Did the baby come already?" Quincy asked running to Seven's side. "No fool." Seven said laughing as he hugged her.